Jo Byrns vs. Wayne County

CPR4u

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true that (but big guys ) have a tendence to tire faster than smaller guys .

the thing that will happen in this game is tyler rice will throw it 10 to 20 times for 150+ and d.w. will carry it 17 times for 100+ yards. chase will carry it 13 times for 100+ and this is how wayne county will have the advantage. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />. it is a change in the tides /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

This will be a classic battle between...WC's offense vs. JBS's defense... the winner of this matchup takes the game...

Does anyone know how long it takes to get from Cedar Hill/Adams to Wayensboro... I looked at maquest like a week ago just curious and I'm thinking it said something like 4 hrs... that's crazy if true...

JBS faces not only WC but the ride down their also... if you see a sign that says FLATWOODS, your about to roll into some irony, those are the worst winding roads in the state for the area that it is in...

the thing that will happen in this game is tyler rice will throw it 10 to 20 times for 150+ and d.w. will carry it 17 times for 100+ yards. chase will carry it 13 times for 100+ and this is how wayne county will have the advantage. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />. it is a change in the tides /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Jo Byrns' defense looks very impressive to me.... #66 and #72 look like some pretty big ole' boys....

hey pal u need to come back from wonderland this is not smack talk this is true words no team this year has put numbers up like that against jb defense and im pretty confident that u or ur team will either im not sure yall have wittnessed a defense like u will see come friday good luck to both teams and pray that no participant is injured in in way.

hey pal u need to come back from wonderland this is not smack talk this is true words no team this year has put numbers up like that against jb defense and im pretty confident that u or ur team will either im not sure yall have wittnessed a defense like u will see come friday good luck to both teams and pray that no participant is injured in in way.

i am just telling you iam not in wonderland i live in the present and wayne county is verry good and i ahve that much faith in our boys.

i am just telling you iam not in wonderland i live in the present and wayne county is verry good and i ahve that much faith in our boys.

are u intrested in sharing what ever ur on then lol . /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />