Jo Byrns vs. Wayne County

CPR4u

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the thing that will happen in this game is tyler rice will throw it 10 to 20 times for 150+ and d.w. will carry it 17 times for 100+ yards. chase will carry it 13 times for 100+ and this is how wayne county will have the advantage. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />. it is a change in the tides /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Jo Byrns going to throw 15 - 18 for 285 yards and 5 tds, and the running backs are going to get 30 - 35 carries for 308 yards and 6 tds.

Also going to have three kick off that they are going to run back for tds.

So that should make 14 TDS and the game will be over.

WC is pretty good, early this season they put up 21 on us.. and I know they have improved game by game.. I think WC takes this one.. LC's pullin for ya.. good luck fellas

Being that your game with WC was one of the first two weeks of the season, did WC's offense score all 21 of their points on your first string defense?

if you see a sign that says FLATWOODS, your about to roll into some irony

thats funny its true thought there isnt anything in FLATWOODS but great big hills and the curviest road ever

What type of offense does Wayne Co run?.....

not sure what kind of label i would put on the wc offense not sure it has one , like i have said on here a few times if you can think of a formation wc has it in the playbook, i, offset i, veer, spread, they will line up with one back, two back, no backs , shotgun, just about everything you can think of and they run or pass out of them im not sure how much film jb got but if its only one game exp last weeks game they will not see everything that wc does on offense.

Being that your game with WC was one of the first two weeks of the season, did WC's offense score all 21 of their points on your first string defense?

i can answer that yeah wc did , game was 28-14 at half and wc had 1 maybe 2 scores called back in second qtr. lewis co was better team but wc gave them all they wanted.

You have seen one Cascade game. They have played 11. You did not even have the pleasure of seeing them at their best. You have seen more WC games I am sure so I understand your bias. Maybe you will get the chance to see both teams play eachother next week and we can settle it on the field to see who has the best offense.

who have they played the best then?

and i've seen wayne county play once. early in the season, and they still seemed to be better than the playoffs version of cascade, and i know WC has gotten tons better. if all goes well i'll travel down to wayne county this week, and it might be a wet one! callin for rain down there friday. but im done with comparing the cascade champions and the wayne county wildcats for the week, that game doesnt matter, if they are fortunate enough to meet next week i might get under your skin a little more with some comparisons, but for now....

GO WAYNE COUNTY!

and CASCADE!(because i want to see them at they're best!)

who have they played the best then?

and i've seen wayne county play once. early in the season, and they still seemed to be better than the playoffs version of cascade, and i know WC has gotten tons better. if all goes well i'll travel down to wayne county this week, and it might be a wet one! callin for rain down there friday. but im done with comparing the cascade champions and the wayne county wildcats for the week, that game doesnt matter, if they are fortunate enough to meet next week i might get under your skin a little more with some comparisons, but for now....

GO WAYNE COUNTY!

and CASCADE!(because i want to see them at they're best!)

Your not getting under my skin its a message board but obviously I have gotten under yours. I am pulling for JB just because they are from region 5 and have made friends with many of them. If Cascade has the opprotunity to play WC it will be an offensive shootout and the game will be able to determine who is better. I am interested in seeing how WC's offense stacks up against JB's defense. It will definently be the game to go watch this week if I was you. Good luck to all four teams remaining in the two regions.