Jo Byrns vs. Wayne County

CPR4u

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the parking lot is full of legal parking what are the other options. You really give out parking tickets on game night? I think that some of the people on our end are riding a bus to the game. I also know that several are car pooling. Can you tell me where the school is compared to the square in Waynesboro?

Go around the square and go south on Hwy 13 , about a 2 miles down on the left, cant miss it

New Region 6 districts:

District 11

Columbia Academy (1A)

Cornersville (1A)

Culleoka

Hampshire

Santa Fe

Mt. Pleasant (2A)

Richland (2A)

District 12

Collinwood (1A)

Frank Hughes

Perry County (1A)

Wayne County (1A)

Loretto (2A)

Summertown

With only 3 2A teams in this region, I wonder if they automatically make the playoffs each year?? I'm curious to see how all this works out.

Well just consider yourself tuned in give us your take. Be sure to let them know about the left side of our offensive line they seem to think that we are some kind of cupcakes on the line.

I got it right of the Coach T boards and you can look it up @tennessean.com

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

New Region 6 districts:

District 11

Columbia Academy (1A)

Cornersville (1A)

Culleoka

Hampshire

Santa Fe

Mt. Pleasant (2A)

Richland (2A)

District 12

Collinwood (1A)

Frank Hughes

Perry County (1A)

Wayne County (1A)

Loretto (2A)

Summertown

With only 3 2A teams in this region, I wonder if they automatically make the playoffs each year?? I'm curious to see how all this works out.

I wonder who you have to know to get into a district with only 4 football teams?

wayne county by 75.57 to jo byrns's 37.75

easy win for wayne county. over after the first quater!( or maybe 4 if things get crazy)

It might be over in the first quarter but it will be a JB victory

1 day.....i really hope for a good fan turnout.....and for it to get loud....we were pretty loud last week but at certain points you could hear a pin drop....

Well if your team has the ball isn't that a good thing maybe you have really smart fans /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Jo Byrns @ Wayne County

Keys to the Game

Let me start off by saying this will be a thriller and a close game until the end. I have not seen WC play in person but have read about them seen stats and read what people have written about them on here for quite some time now. I have had the privelage of seeing JB so I will do my keys of the game for JB only since WC has a radio station that will take care of them tommorrow night.

1. Take care of the football and win the turnover battle.

2. Establish the run early and often.

3. Do what works and stick with it whether it be running or passing.

4. Continue to play defense like you have all season.

5. Committ to stopping the run and putting them in third and long situations.

6. Get pressue on their QB all night long. JB can get pressure on Rice also because they got to Carkuff alot in week 9 and he is more of a scrambler than Rice.

7. When you get pressure on Rice and he throws make sure the db's get to the ball and make them pay.

8. Special teams will come into play this week and if you guys can kick like you did last week that will help out as well.

9. Listen to your coaches, they have a reputation that proves they know what they are talking about.

10. Enjoy the drive down it will be long but you can break up the boredom by watching movies or other things.

11. Go out and beat the opponent across from you on each play.

If all these things happen my score prediction will be

Jo Byrns - 22

WC - 14

Yes Waynesboro PD does write parking tickets not just visiters but Wayne CO fans to. U would think that they would be a little forgetfull around 630 thru 1000 and come in and watch a good football game.

I hear you you would think that they would be "busy" during game time.

I don't know if that is a good thing or not, SB. That means you have to find 7 more games somewhere each year....

I will reserve judgement until I see how playoff spots are determined.