Jo Byrns vs. Wayne County

CPR4u

I

cascade11 always looking to get something stirred up , i can say the same thing about cascade if they are as cocky as you they will be in for a long night ,and besides, thats not what i meant , what i meant was wc coaching staff has a tendancey in the second half if they get a score or two lead to go into a shell and just pound runs right up the middle completly go away from what they were doing , they did it last week aginst mtcs, i just dont like it when they do that, thats what i meant by keep your foot on the gas keep doing what is sucsessfull in no way do i think this game will be a blow out but its not out of the question for wc to possibly have a 2 score lead at some point

and i think its funny how you think the rain, will give wc so much problems , but think it will hardly affect your cascade team at all

I never said the rain would affect your team either way, brother. Sounds like you have as much trouble interpreting what I say as you do interpreting your own posts........ /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> ..

And SB38..........

Make sure you let your boy know the game plan for WC is to run the score up tonight..... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said the rain would affect your team either way, brother. Sounds like you have as much trouble interpreting what I say as you do interpreting your own posts........ /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> ..

And SB38..........

Make sure you let your boy know the game plan for WC is to run the score up tonight..... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Don't worry he already knows and they have planned accordingly. They also know that everyone is expecting them to be road weary. Those crazy kids and coaches were leaving today @ 12:30 they should have time to get there and take a nap leaving that early. I think that's hogwash if they get road weary in a charter bus then they need to stay home. In four years I can only remember one time that we chartered a bus. We had to make due with the big yellow bird.

If the parking lot is full of legal parking what are the other options. You really give out parking tickets on game night? I think that some of the people on our end are riding a bus to the game. I also know that several are car pooling. Can you tell me where the school is compared to the square in Waynesboro?

The School is about a half mile south from the Historic Square on lucky Highway 13. There are plenty of side streets as you get close to the school with several small parking lot areas as well. I'd suggest coming to the school first, if parking is full, then back track a few blocks, park nicely, not on someones lawn and again, keep away from any sign that says "no parking". Yes, they do write parking tickets on game nights, but if you park legally, then you'll have no problems.

Final score: (take it to the bank!)

Jo Byrns 22

Wayne County 21

Jo Byrns scores late in 4th Quarter and goes for 2 to pick up the win!

i guess wayne county should might as well not show up , the all mighty, all powerful , all knowing, omnipitent one CASCADE11 has declared that wayne county shall lose this one(and we can even take it to the bank) and as eveyone knows who reads these boards cascade11 is never wrong, he knows exaclty what evey post means, and his opinion is the only one that matters, so for all you jb fans might as well not make the trip down because cascade11 has already declared a winner i would say that i think wc will win this one in a close game as i did earlier but im trying to to make the all powerful one mad,

The School is about a half mile south from the Historic Square on lucky Highway 13. There are plenty of side streets as you get close to the school with several small parking lot areas as well. I'd suggest coming to the school first, if parking is full, then back track a few blocks, park nicely, not on someones lawn and again, keep away from any sign that says "no parking". Yes, they do write parking tickets on game nights, but if you park legally, then you'll have no problems.

Thanks will do. I wouldn't want to park in someone's yard without permission I hope that we fans leave you guys with a good impression. What time will the pre-game start on the radio?

i guess wayne county should might as well not show up , the all mighty, all powerful , all knowing, omnipitent one CASCADE11 has declared that wayne county shall lose this one(and we can even take it to the bank) and as eveyone knows who reads these boards cascade11 is never wrong, he knows exaclty what evey post means, and his opinion is the only one that matters, so for all you jb fans might as well not make the trip down because cascade11 has already declared a winner i would say that i think wc will win this one in a close game as i did earlier but im trying to to make the all powerful one mad,

I knew you'd figure all that out sooner or later... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> You get a gold star, young man... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Is anyone that's going to the game going to be keeping us updated on here? I'm stuck at school this weekend.. AGAIN.. end of semester and papers to write... hard to concentrate though because I'm worried about the game... sooo mmm anyone gonna keep us updated?

You can listen to the game on the web at www.BigOldies930.com

All Wayne County Wildcast football games and basketball games are on the radio and web.

Well I think that both of the teams will show up. I never argue with Cascade 11.

Thanks will do. I wouldn't want to park in someone's yard without permission I hope that we fans leave you guys with a good impression. What time will the pre-game start on the radio?

Pregame starts at 6:45pm. David Hasting & Bob Turman have been doing the Play-by-Play of the Cats games for years...very knowledgeable...and they always treat the visiting team with respect. Eventhough they pull for the Cats, they call it like they see it. In pregame ("The Wildcat Warmup") catch Bob's "Keys to the game", he has a clever take on each game tying each key to the game to various song titles. Note: They radio station is going through some equipment upgrades and the streaming signal might be a little scratchy tonight, but very listenable.

Once the upgrades are complete, the stream will sound much better.

LOL.........who are you kidding?? Next to my wife I probably argue with you more than anyone..... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I know can you believe that I typed that on a rainy day. I was risking getting struck by lightning but I couldn't resist. I hate that we are in separare districts next year. I guess that we can fall back on who plays in the harder district(I think that you will win that argument at least the first couple of years) I still believe that that JB-Cascade game will be played though. Like I told my son to be the best you have to play the best.

Off subject picking the wild cards I hope that they weight these records so teams will not pick powder puffs for there elective games.

Pregame starts at 6:45pm. David Hasting & Bob Turman have been doing the Play-by-Play of the Cats games for years...very knowledgeable...and they always treat the visiting team with respect. Eventhough they pull for the Cats, they call it like they see it. In pregame ("The Wildcat Warmup") catch Bob's "Keys to the game", he has a clever take on each game tying each key to the game to various song titles. Note: They radio station is going through some equipment upgrades and the streaming signal might be a little scratchy tonight, but very listenable.

Once the upgrades are complete, the stream will sound much better.

I think that I will already be at the field by that time but I could bring a radio I guess because I would really like to know what they have to say. Do they get score updates for other games as well?