Jo Byrns vs. Wayne County

CPR4u

so it has been writen so let it be done /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OMG.........The redneck thinks he Moses now....... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well in a few more hours it will be game time. No more stats,No more smack,Its time to put up or shut up. Its going to be 11 on one side and 11 on the other, nothing but mud, wet grass, and a wet football. Alot can happen but i belive this will be a good game. WC ON TOP!!!!!!!!!!!! 21 TO 10 t

I second this but reverse the score.

the rain will not affect wc unless it is raining during the game , and it hasnt rained in waynesboro all day so far, from what i understand the jb offense isnt what you would call a juggernaut, solid but not unstoppable , wc defense has played really well all year the only team that scored any real amount of points on the starters was lewis co. other than that not so much , wc offense on the other hand is pretty good so wc needs to come out and set the tone early put a score on the board and get the lead make jb play from behind,

and on a side note , i hope if wc gets a lead they dont take there foot off the gas as they have done in the past its one thing to do it to a lesser team , but a good team you have to completly put them away before you call the dogs off

Final score: (take it to the bank!)

Jo Byrns 22

Wayne County 21

Jo Byrns scores late in 4th Quarter and goes for 2 to pick up the win! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I hope that your wrong and the margin of victory is a little better. That score will aggravate my ulcers. 28-14 is much better

the rain will not affect wc unless it is raining during the game , and it hasnt rained in waynesboro all day so far, from what i understand the jb offense isnt what you would call a juggernaut, solid but not unstoppable , wc defense has played really well all year the only team that scored any real amount of points on the starters was lewis co. other than that not so much , wc offense on the other hand is pretty good so wc needs to come out and set the tone early put a score on the board and get the lead make jb play from behind,

and on a side note , i hope if wc gets a lead they dont take there foot off the gas as they have done in the past its one thing to do it to a lesser team , but a good team you have to completly put them away before you call the dogs off

So now WC will likely run the score up on poor old Jo Byrns??.....I hope they don't take there "foot off the gas"... Cause that tank will come up empty in the 4th quarter. Adkins is a heck of a coach and I doubt you'll get a chance to put em away early and you expect... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Rain is supposed to be moving in from the west at game time we are bringing rain gear. It should be raining at game time but you know how it is with the weather. Neither team if they have a lead should let up.

So now WC will likely run the score up on poor old Jo Byrns??.....I hope they don't take there "foot off the gas"... Cause that tank will come up empty in the 4th quarter. Adkins is a heck of a coach and I doubt you'll get a chance to put em away early and you expect... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

If they think they are going to run over us that easily then they are in for a long night. Oh and they think that we won't be able to catch them to tackle them either. What do you think about that Cascade since you have seen our defense. Do we appear slow to you?

If they think they are going to run over us that easily then they are in for a long night. Oh and they think that we won't be able to catch them to tackle them either. What do you think about that Cascade since you have seen our defense. Do we appear slow to you?

I think if the players are as cocky as Catfan1 they'll be in for a long night. Nothing slow about JB for as I could tell. They looked like they could almost run as fast as you... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I think if the players are as cocky as Catfan1 they'll be in for a long night. Nothing slow about JB for as I could tell. They looked like they could almost run as fast as you... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Oh no that means that we are in trouble I have never been accused of being fast.

I

think if the players are as cocky as Catfan1 they'll be in for a long night. Nothing slow about JB for as I could tell. They looked like they could almost run as fast as you...

cascade11 always looking to get something stirred up , i can say the same thing about cascade if they are as cocky as you they will be in for a long night ,and besides, thats not what i meant , what i meant was wc coaching staff has a tendancey in the second half if they get a score or two lead to go into a shell and just pound runs right up the middle completly go away from what they were doing , they did it last week aginst mtcs, i just dont like it when they do that, thats what i meant by keep your foot on the gas keep doing what is sucsessfull in no way do i think this game will be a blow out but its not out of the question for wc to possibly have a 2 score lead at some point

and i think its funny how you think the rain, will give wc so much problems , but think it will hardly affect your cascade team at all

I

cascade11 always looking to get something stirred up , i can say the same thing about cascade if they are as cocky as you they will be in for a long night ,and besides, thats not what i meant , what i meant was wc coaching staff has a tendancey in the second half if they get a score or two lead to go into a shell and just pound runs right up the middle completly go away from what they were doing , they did it last week aginst mtcs, i just dont like it when they do that, thats what i meant by keep your foot on the gas keep doing what is sucsessfull in no way do i think this game will be a blow out but its not out of the question for wc to possibly have a 2 score lead at some point

and i think its funny how you think the rain, will give wc so much problems , but think it will hardly affect your cascade team at all

I saw the MTCS game film you are right they did do that somewhat but it seemed to work out just fine for you in the end. I think that you won't have to worry about them letting up I think that it will be a close game. The team that enjoys the most breaks is liable to win this one or the team that has the ball last. That is what happened to us when we played Cascade.