Jo Byrns vs. Wayne County

CPR4u

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where the heck is everybody.....at Arby's roast beef sale?

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I guess it's the calm before the storm...this should be a classic battle. With all this talk about reclassification, I can't help but think that these two teams will be meeting up like this for the next several years. JB has already set the tone in this match up, we'll see if we can keep it going.

only 2 of the 4 will make it to the playoffs out of a 4 team region. we will prolly still play most of the teams we do now.

May be coach will pick up another 2a or 3a team besides Lewis Co and Waverly to play . those schools are bigger and give us a little bit of a bigger challenge since they have more kids to choose from. I'm not taking any thing away from the teams we play already but u are only as good as the teams u play in my opinion!!!

This is great to hear the pride of two great teams.I hope both teams does't not let us fans down,but wc 21 jb10. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

4MAC- I like your thoughts on the score I'm with you on that. I think WC wins by at least 10. I'm hoping WC can pull this out and believe they will. I'm out of town this week and will miss the game but will listening on the net. WC911 needs to keep me informed as well.