Jo Byrns vs. Wayne County

CPR4u

im trying to figure out why wc is being so seriously under estimated this week, it almost seems like its a fore gone conclusion , or a formality that jo byrns is gona show up and the game is therefore over , belive me that want be the case , i think some people are gona be in for a shock fri. but thats ok i bet if you ask anyone who watched game film there not overlooking wc at all.

WC is getting the same treatment i got in 05. a team that still hasn't proven themselves up against a dynasty powerhouse. In our game against mtp that year everybody said it was already over when mtp got there. we had to beat them to get any respect. and wc will have to do the same. go jbs.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a dynasty powerhouse

where is the dynasty powerhouse at ? im sorry are we playing alcoa, maryville,ba, mba , new england patriots the 70's steelers, the 80's niners, 90's cowboys this week

there are a few teams in the state that can claim to be a dynasy , jo byrns is not one of them , win a state title or two and claim to be anything you want

and im still not sure what the 05 team has to do with anything at all this year .

where is the dynasty powerhouse at ?

there are a few teams in the state that can claim to be a dynasy , jo byrns is not one of them , win a state title or two and claim to be anything you want

and im still not sure what the 05 team has to do with anything at all this year .

maybe dynasty was a little premature, i concede. however in 05 we were an unproven team. as you are now. we were the only team in our region to win a game, as you are now, and we were considered the underdog in ever game against our opposing region, as you are now. our first round game was against wc, we were a 28 point underdog. and we won by a little more that 28 i think. then CA. we won by 36. then mtp we won by 1. we had to prove ourselves that year. then we were taken seriously from that point on. throughout my senior year. my junior year 6 teams scheduled us as their homecoming. my senior year none did. thats respect or fear. take it as you want.

I pulling the big pitt and it will be fired up to cook pony burgers.

Now wholder said he was cooking up Warriorette burgers last week and you saw how that worked out. Good luck with your pony burgers probably the only thing pony you will see the whole night at the stable. I hope your team and all fans have a safe travel down to Wartrace friday night. It should be a heck of a ball game.

Now wholder said he was cooking up Warriorette burgers last week and you saw how that worked out. Good luck with your pony burgers probably the only thing pony you will see the whole night at the stable. I hope your team and all fans have a safe travel down to Wartrace friday night. It should be a heck of a ball game.

It should be and it will be.

im trying to figure out why wc is being so seriously under estimated this week, it almost seems like its a fore gone conclusion , or a formality that jo byrns is gona show up and the game is therefore over , belive me that want be the case , i think some people are gona be in for a shock fri. but thats ok i bet if you ask anyone who watched game film there not overlooking wc at all.

No under estimating on my part; at this point in the season I like to overestimate a bit. Have you watched any JB game film? If so, what do you think?

i have no idea what to think , i havent seen any film on jb all i know is what i have read, and the numbers i can look up , no nothing about them at all for all i know they are going to beat the snot out of us, i dont know but i most certinly am not over looking them at all but any info anyone wants to share i am willing to listen

i have no idea what to think , i havent seen any film on jb all i know is what i have read, and the numbers i can look up , no nothing about them at all for all i know they are going to beat the snot out of us, i dont know but i most certainly am not over looking them at all but any info anyone wants to share i am willing to listen

I don't think that any JB players are over looking WC there are just a lot of Region 5 fans who like to aggravate the crap out of one another. The players have been practicing hard and are watching a lot of film and have been very impressed with what they have seen and are making their game plan accordingly.

i have no idea what to think , i havent seen any film on jb all i know is what i have read, and the numbers i can look up , no nothing about them at all for all i know they are going to beat the snot out of us, i dont know but i most certinly am not over looking them at all but any info anyone wants to share i am willing to listen

Lol This Guy Is A Riot!