JCS vs Huntingdon

JWhumboldt

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JCS needs 2 stack the box. With a safety 10 yards off the ball and you will win. USJ supposedly from everything I hear never had a safety.

JCS by 14

JCS @ Milan round 3.

We've had weeks when we were very good defensively and a couple of weeks when we were not so good. I sure hope our defense shows up Friday.

I've seen teams bring all eleven to within three yards of theline of scrimmage this year and still they run.

The double wing has built in rules that are designed to block 9 and 10 man fronts. The problem in crowding the line this much is that you open up the perimeter (jet, rocket, sweep) and the pass. Good luck!

Sounds like the D line either gets the job done or they don't. Who has the hosses? Guess we'll see Friday night.

It most definitely turns into a bad man contest. This game will come down to each teams defense being able to get one or two stops on the opponent. Who else in the state runs Huntingdon's style of offense? I'm curious

Hey Mustang Fans:

Still looking forward to coming down there tomorrow night!

I have 2 questions:

1) I know that teams up here will do things before the game to "ready" a team. Is anything going on tomorrow night that I can take part in to help "pump up" the team?

2) I saw this morning that their is a 60% chance of rain for west tennessee tomorrow night. I dont think it's suppose to rain here though. Any truth to this?

Thanks

Man, those are some powerful questions there Advisor! Let me throw my predictions at it before GCPioneer gets his shot!

1. McKenzie vs. Union City will be the closest game with McKenzie winning the rematch!

2. Milan over Westview will be the biggest rout since the Chargers are heinous this year!

3. The Patriots and Fairley will score the most points this weekend although if Huntington can put up half the points they did last week, that game may give HC/Fairley a good run!

4. JCS has the best chance at victory this week on the road even though I've picked McKenzie in their rematch also!

5. Westview at Milan will have the biggest crowd..they too have the worst parking!

6. Marsalis Teague has the biggest night, I think JCS has spent the entire week figuring out how to slow down Holder! Colton Speed probably has a big night but in a losing effort however!

I'm interested in hearing other fans and their thoughts!

Cool post....! I agree somewhat with you Redpwr but differ on a couple of these.

1. First, I believe Union City to have more athletes that McKenzie. Everytime the Rebs played a team with better athletes this year (except last week) they have been beaten. Therefore, I pick Union City in the closest of games this week!

2. I agree that Milan will punish Westview. I wouldn't say heinous because they are 7-4 but, they really haven't put up a fight against a good team.....and Milan is definately a good one.

3. The shootout will come from Paris Friday night. That offense is unbelievable...but evidently, so is Fairley's.

4. I too believe that JCS has the biggest chance to win on the road at Huntington this week. Their parking is much better also (that's so true about Milan) It too may be a tight one!

5. With good weather, Huntington/JCS I think will have the biggest crowd. If it were Melrose, HC would have the biggest crowd, Fairley doesn't travel as well but they do have a kickin' band.

6. HC has several weapons that will be a force Friday night, therefore I trully believe that Huntington's stud will have the SINGLE biggest night of all...at least he'd better if they stand a chance!

It most definitely turns into a bad man contest. This game will come down to each teams defense being able to get one or two stops on the opponent. Who else in the state runs Huntingdon's style of offense? I'm curious

Lancaster Christian Academy in Smyrna runs the double wing offense. We also run it out of the stack I and the wing I sets, just like Huntingdon. We are only a second year team, and we do not have athletes or depth. This attack has allowed us to be successful in the early stages of our program.

This year we rushed for 3700 yards in ten games. Our right wing had 1700 yards and 27 touchdowns. Our fullback had 900 yards and 17 touchdowns, and our left wing had around 700 yards. We don't pass much, but who needs to when you average 39 points a game running the ball. Next year the competition will be much much harder. We will be a div II class A program in a tough region. Good luck this Friday!

5. Westview at Milan will have the biggest crowd..they too have the worst parking!

Well considering I'm from Milan and my best friend lives across the street from the stadium, I don't really run into the parking problem. But I would say Milan's parking is ALOT better than it use to be when all you had was the bank on the hill and along the street. At least now you have the entire area behind the visitor stands....

But I really think Huntingdon/JCS will have the larger crowd. Everyone is predicting "second verse, same as the first" at Johnnie Hale....let's hope that happens! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Go Dawgs!

Guest Advisor

Man, those are some powerful questions there Advisor! Let me throw my predictions at it before GCPioneer gets his shot!

1. McKenzie vs. Union City will be the closest game with McKenzie winning the rematch!

2. Milan over Westview will be the biggest rout since the Chargers are heinous this year!

3. The Patriots and Fairley will score the most points this weekend although if Huntington can put up half the points they did last week, that game may give HC/Fairley a good run!

4. JCS has the best chance at victory this week on the road even though I've picked McKenzie in their rematch also!

6. Marsalis Teague has the biggest night, I think JCS has spent the entire week figuring out how to slow down Holder! Colton Speed probably has a big night but in a losing effort however!

I'm interested in hearing other fans and their thoughts!

Well, I'm glad you liked the questions, however, I wasn't sure about my answers and to be honest, I still don't know about a couple of them..but I will give it a shot!

1. I think Huntingdon/JCS will be the closest by score although the HC/Fairley game will be closer than most Parisians want it to be or think it will be.

2. Milan will whip Westview in a lop-sided affair!

3. HC/Fairley will be the highest scoring game unless Huntington decides to put up another 60 something this week!

4. JCS has the best chance to win....I think followed by Mckenzie, Gleason, Fairley, and Westview.......they have no shot!

5. Huntingdon will have the biggest crowd! (They have plenty of parking)

6. I will say Marsalis will be the biggest standout this week......hopefully in a victory!

I would still like to get GCPioneer's opinion!!