Centennial vs Brentwood

ambiguousrock

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I was told: Chaz was indeed hurt in practice. The severity and extent of the injury is unknown at this point. Reports of missing the season OR THIS GAME are premature at this point.

What are you guys IDIOTS??? You make it to the playoffs after how long? You have A GREAT season after HOW LONG??? Why....Why announce and continue to announce anything about your teams locker room info?

Ya'll are rookies and obviously never stepped foot in an athletic sense EVER!

I cannot believe you would not think before you throw things out there...

Why dont you post the friggin playbook while your at it.....Geeeeesh

This is what I was told: Chaz was indeed hurt in practice. The severity and extent of the injury is unknown at this point. Reports of missing the season OR THIS GAME are premature at this point.

CHS 2007 you hasve been making BONEHEAD comments all season......If you arent going to quit posting.....at least save your integrity and change your name....

CHS 2007 you hasve been making BONEHEAD comments all season......If you arent going to quit posting.....at least save your integrity and change your name....

At least he makes an effort to stay on the topic of the thread!

Newsflash: Insulting people on the internet doesn't make you cool, nor intellectually superior.

What are you guys IDIOTS??? You make it to the playoffs after how long? You have A GREAT season after HOW LONG??? Why....Why announce and continue to announce anything about your teams locker room info?

Watch out for Ram Right Waggle Right. It is a heck of a formation if you can say it 5 times fast.

I am not sure how credible my source is, but I heard they are calling the new wish bone formation 'Santi'. Because one of their assitants is a mastermind of the nuances of the wish bone. What have others heard?

I heard that with Scales hurt, they will put Kelly at qb and fling it all over the place. I saw him throw a couple years ago and he has a cannon.

And you are?.............

First of all...I must apologize to CHS 2007...I was confused with another centennial poster who i will not "Call out" as far as making bonehead posts.

Secondly, I was just upset that Chaz's info was leaked onto the thread. I still believe that should be left in the locker room..

I heard that with Scales hurt, they will put Kelly at qb and fling it all over the place. I saw him throw a couple years ago and he has a cannon.

Holy cow! Can you imagine Kelly at 6'7 running the QB draw? This is getting quite humorous. By the way I heard about the "Santi wishbone" that the coach from Rhode Island introduced to the team. It should make for an interesting wrinkle this Friday night. From what I have heard from some of the kids, He rocks! (literally)

EDIT: biznazz, I caught you're reply after I already responded. Don't worry about it. However, I was merely trying to clarify and dispell some of the rumors flying around before they got out of hand. However, injuries aren't exactly locker room matters. Which is why College and NFL teams release injury reports (alot of high school teams do as well). Now there are certain locker room matters I would never post on here. There have been situations in the past in which I have held my tounge, but injuries aren't one of them.