Sycamore at Staion Camp

Sycamoron52

Any predictions on this one? should be a good game. Will the outcome be the same as two years ago. Its hard to beat a high school football team two times in one year. The first game between these teams this year didnt really show us much. really sloppy.12 total fumbles. and sycamore has a lot of confidence after going in to howard and man handling them.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any predictions on this one? should be a good game. Will the outcome be the same as two years ago. Its hard to beat a high school football team two times in one year. The first game between these teams this year didnt really show us much. really sloppy.12 total fumbles. and sycamore has a lot of confidence after going in to howard and man handling them.

Well i dont know Staion Camp the record advantage but Sycamore will win 27-20 thats my prediction

THIS GAME COULD GO EITHER WAY JUST LIKE THE REST OF ROUND 2. APPARENTLY STATION CAMP STRUGGLED LAST WEEK . I DOUBT IT WILL HAPPEN TWO WEEKS IN A ROW. BUT SYCAMORE HAS A 6 FT 5 OR SO RECEIVER WHO COULD BE DANGEROUS IN THIS GAME. IM GONNA GO

STATION CAMP 30 SYCAMORE 25.

I like that score mj. Our boys remember two years ago when Sycamore came in and ended our season. Last year it was Pearl. We have GOT to stop this trend and go out there and get the job done. NO EXCUSES MEN!!!! GO BISON!!!

our boys remember that too.. thats a big confidence booster in my eyes.. the first game didnt show much between these two teams.. if not for a last second TD by SC right before halftime that game would have been much closer. sycamore knows they can beat yall and gary halstead will have his team prepared. you best believe. their coming off of a huge win and they know they can pound the ball down your throat.. im looking for sycamore to control the line of scrimmage and play smashmouth football.. Who knows what new formations halstead will put in this week.. he put two new one in last thursday before the howard game and howard didnt prepare for it and got pounded.. all im saying is station camp better watch out friday night.. these boys from sycamore are little but they got a lot of heart and pride and will be ready..gonna be a good on but i say sycamore pulls it out in the 4th quarter...

our boys remember that too.. thats a big confidence booster in my eyes.. the first game didnt show much between these two teams.. if not for a last second TD by SC right before halftime that game would have been much closer. sycamore knows they can beat yall and gary halstead will have his team prepared. you best believe. their coming off of a huge win and they know they can pound the ball down your throat.. im looking for sycamore to control the line of scrimmage and play smashmouth football.. Who knows what new formations halstead will put in this week.. he put two new one in last thursday before the howard game and howard didnt prepare for it and got pounded.. all im saying is station camp better watch out friday night.. these boys from sycamore are little but they got a lot of heart and pride and will be ready..gonna be a good on but i say sycamore pulls it out in the 4th quarter...

NO AUSTIN LOHIN IN THIS ONE. HE WAS A BIG TIME PLAYER. I DONT SEE SYCAMORE WINNING THIS ONE BUT I HOPE THEY DO.

Bisons 50 Sycamore 0

Bisons 50 Sycamore 0

SC wont score 50 and wont hold Sycamore scorless. SC's defensive front 7 is very good, but there db's are suspect. If Sycamore has any intelligance they would throw a/b 35 times friday night. On the other hand, I'm not sure that Sycamore can shut down SC's run game. I dont think the bison will play that poorly two weeks in a row. Should be a good, hard fought game.

Station Camp- 28 Sycamore- 21

SC wont score 50 and wont hold Sycamore scorless. SC's defensive front 7 is very good, but there db's are suspect. If Sycamore has any intelligance they would throw a/b 35 times friday night. On the other hand, I'm not sure that Sycamore can shut down SC's run game. I dont think the bison will play that poorly two weeks in a row. Should be a good, hard fought game.

Station Camp- 28 Sycamore- 21

I agree. Nice name by the way. I'm sure they will try to throw more, but remember DeKalb has a great qb that was stopped after a quarter and a half.