Hillsboro vs. Mt Juliet 2nd Round

12NCS

Whatever, every play of every game holding could be called even in the NFL. Cry some more.

I hope we don't get the same zebras from last week because they were all sore the next day from constantly throwing the flag against MJ. If they are same group I hope they will at least call a fair game. MJ's offense could never get on track for all the flags. Some were good calls but most were out right rediculous. MJ's defense will not be able to stop HHS. I just hope HHS turns the ball over and our offense is able to stay on the field and wear down HHS defense. In other words MJ's best defense is when they are on the side line.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we don't get the same zebras from last week because they were all sore the next day from constantly throwing the flag against MJ. If they are same group I hope they will at least call a fair game. MJ's offense could never get on track for all the flags. Some were good calls but most were out right rediculous. MJ's defense will not be able to stop HHS. I just hope HHS turns the ball over and our offense is able to stay on the field and wear down HHS defense. In other words MJ's best defense is when they are on the side line.

goodluck with that one ...we had a bad night with well 1 ref inperticular the other refs did a great job my hats off to you they called a fair game ..this other ref was the only afro american ref on the field ..and i guess he must have voted for the other guy... because ..he took it upon his self to change the game. and he failed at that ...so many bad calls bad spots ..and they still ova came ...that was a sight ... someone tell him that he doesnt have to act like that any more.. i just hope he is not at this beech game.

Everytime you get beat you blame the officials buddy and bring your cats back and we will take care of buisness.

ill blame them if we win to but they can make winning hard 4 you ...and you know maplewood coming back ..u know they are.. hope you ready ..or at least act like you are.

Hey, maybe both HHS and MHS teams are looking so foward to playing each other again that they forget who they are playing this Friday and both lose their games and we get our rematch with Beech. Nothing wrong with dreaming big, right?

Not a chance. We know your schemes like the hairs on the back of our hands. Ball security and hard play. Had a very intense session yesterday and weather wiling will get better today.

Hey, maybe both HHS and MHS teams are looking so foward to playing each other again that they forget who they are playing this Friday and both lose their games and we get our rematch with Beech. Nothing wrong with dreaming big, right?

Practically every HHS thread on the site has a boski commentary on it somewhere. HHS fans have just come to understand that is who he is. He won't stop even if we were to beat Maplewood in the quarterfinals....I think he just has an obsession that he claims is based on what he doesn't like about HHS, but I think it's just plain ole envy that HHS is different from other Metro-Nashville Public Schools. Gotta love it though, if it weren't for boski I can honestly say this board wouldn't be nearly as fun to read. Props to Boski! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

OK, I'm curious what makes Hillsboro "different" and presumably better?????? When we played you last year in round 2 we brought more fans from Wilson county than you could muster up for a home game..so don't tell me you have awesome team spirit--so what is it????????????????????????

You're kidding right? How is Hillsboro different than other MNPS schools?

For one, HHS has open enrollment meaning that we have kids from all over Nashville. There are over 30 different nationalities represented in one school and yet they all pretty much get along. Also, HHS is academically the best non-magnet public school in Davidson County. In fact, Newsweek ranked HHS 4th in the State of TN (behind only MLK, Hume-Fogg, and Brentwood) and 397th in the nationally among all public schools (magnets included). The faculty and staff are the most dedicated of any non-magnet public school I've seen in Davidson County. Then of course, they're are the extracurricular honors (athletics included) HHS students are regularly involved in that are too numerous for me to name.

MJHS will ALWAYS bring more fans to HHS for ANY sporting event because Mt. Juliet is a small community and MJHS is the pride of the town. I remember 3 years ago when ya'll brought about 2,000 people to the Sectional round of the girl's basketball postseason. What's you're point? HHS is in a large metropolitan city where the public school system is inferior to all private schools in the area and also the public schools in surrounding counties. Not much Green Hills attendance for HHS athletic events typically, although some weeks are better than others such as MBA and Franklin, which are rivalries and also geographically much closer.

I hope that gives you some insight. There is no other reasonable option in MNPS unless you are able to do Hume-Fogg or MLK. However, those schools have their drawbacks as well of course.