Hillsboro vs. Mt Juliet 2nd Round

12NCS

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blade promotes Blade...and only a few players love each other.

You know this......how? Wait aren't you the same guy who went on and on a while back about the coaching staff not playing the best players and how "better" players weren't getting their shot because of.......?

Yeah, if you want to see a football coach who promotes himself look no further than Ron Aydelott while he was at HHS. From what I've seen, Blade is about everything but himself.....I guarantee you if Blade was only about Blade he wouldn't be at HHS. This team is more caring towards each other than any HHS team I have EVER seen and I have been following HHS football for the last 8 years. The culture is changing....very slowly, but changing and I believe for the better.

Blade promotes Blade...and only a few players love each other.

Man are you still bitter. If you dislike Blade so much there is open enrollment all over MNPS take your superstar some where else. If you think the grass is greener ask the MLK kids who won one game and are calling wanting to come back to where the kids are held accountable and have some dicipline. You have no idea of the chemistry we have on this team. You are a hater with no foundation to your complaints.

Man are you still bitter. If you dislike Blade so much there is open enrollment all over MNPS take him some where else. If you think the grass is greener ask the MLK kids who won one game and are calling wanting to come back to where the kids are held accountable and have some dicipline. You have no idea of the chemistry we have on this team. You are a hater with no foundation to your complaints.

I agree Footballfan15. This guy is just bitter. He has nothing but critical things to say.

OK, I'm curious what makes Hillsboro "different" and presumably better?????? When we played you last year in round 2 we brought more fans from Wilson county than you could muster up for a home game..so don't tell me you have awesome team spirit--so what is it????????????????????????

It sure isn't the facilities. The worst I ever visited.

It sure isn't the facilities. The worst I ever visited.

HHS is still largely funded by MNPS unfortunately. In fact, that is the biggest way in which HHS is exactly like other MNPS schools. However, unlike most MNPS schools, you won't see HHS allowing their handicaps to prevent them from being a successful school. That's the BIGGEST difference.

thanks for the insight on HHS, my MNPS experience was our son's experience at Pennington Elementary, Two Rivers Middle, and one year at (ouch) McGavock---we are one of those families that went over the county line to escape that place-----HHS sounds like it is nothing like McGavock---good for you--good for kids to have pride in their school--good luck Friday night

I understand completely, my family has strong roots to McGavock back when it was the best high school in MNPS. However, that is no longer the case. I certainly applaud your decision to find a better school atmosphere for your family. Just curious because I went to Pennington Elementary back in the day....how was your experience there?

Pennington Elementary was top-shelf!!!!!! A great experience. For that matter, we had a positive experience at TRMS as well........I'm lovin' this playoff stuff--I will have to make the Maplewood/Hillsboro game round 2--if that materializes as expected---if you are nice to us Friday night I will even sit on your side!!!!!!!!!!

I figured it might have been......I have known of several good elementary and even some good junior high/middle schools in MNPS, but for some reason high schools in MNPS are just down right awful with rare exception.

LOL! Deal. As was already mentioned, we don't always have the biggest crowds. Btw, is Coach Allen still the Boys basketball coach at MJHS? He took HHS to the Final 4 in 2005....same year the MJHS girls whipped the HHS girls in a battle of the Top 2 teams in TN in the sectionals.

For visitors we have some Issues. I wish we had better bathroom facilities and a better place to put visiting teams but our football facilities are top knotch along with the equipment

I'm sure your football facilities are top notch and yes that is exactly what I meant when you stated the rest. The bathrooms are a frickin joke. Wasn't it only 2 or 3 stand up and sit down jobs combined with one sink to wash your hands? You have to go in from the back with no lighting and about 2 feet between the bldg and a fence. And that was for both sides. I believe I saw a port a john or 2 located by the bleachers on the home side. The parking wasn't much better either. If it wasn't for the buisness bldgs around you wouldn't be able to see your hand in front of your face. OK maybe that was a bit much but not too far off. Anyway, I will say you do have great football teams and are just lacking in facilities. The Bears can't afford to start off slow like they have most of the year or this will be a blow out. Reed will have to have his best passing to date to keep HHS defense from stacking 8 to 9 in the box. Reed has the capabilities to do this unlike last years QB. GO BEARS!

I'm sure your football facilities are top notch and yes that is exactly what I meant when you stated the rest. The bathrooms are a frickin joke. Wasn't it only 2 or 3 stand up and sit down jobs combined with one sink to wash your hands? You have to go in from the back with no lighting and about 2 feet between the bldg and a fence. And that was for both sides. I believe I saw a port a john or 2 located by the bleachers on the home side. The parking wasn't much better either. If it wasn't for the buisness bldgs around you wouldn't be able to see your hand in front of your face. OK maybe that was a bit much but not too far off. Anyway, I will say you do have great football teams and are just lacking in facilities. The Bears can't afford to start off slow like they have most of the year or this will be a blow out. Reed will have to have his best passing to date to keep HHS defense from stacking 8 to 9 in the box. Reed has the capabilities to do this unlike last years QB. GO BEARS!

We hope you throw. Please!!!!!!!!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

A guy takes a few months off, and these threads just go nuts with inside stuff...

Here is where we get back on track - MJ AND BEYOND is in the house! And will be tomorrow!!

I was there 2 years ago when another MJ team took the Burros to the last play. That was then, this is now - - Now means a team more experienced with Coach Perry (and in the 2nd round again), now means an EXPLOSIVE scoring O, awesome kicking, and opportunistic D.

Now means a team that has grown into what Coach P is preaching, and WINS those insanely close games.

This team believes!

Go Bears! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />