Knoxville Catholic vs Anderson County

chokeonaloaf

I dont think qbsdad is a Halls fan. Someone that knows told me he was from Carter, unless there are two people with close to the same name. With that being said, I do agree with qbsdad on one thing...play for your own school or work harder to make it, dont cheat the way Kerr does. I've always heard he cheated when he was at Halls and I know he cheated when he went to AC. He a bunch of players from Campbell Co., but couldnt win with them, so now hes going back to Halls and stealing one of ours...but he wont win this Friday night. He needs to retire and let an honest person take over that job. Wait a minute, is there any honest coaches at AC? Didnt those too brother that are coaching there now live in Campbell Co and then transer to AC?

Go ahead olhickory, take up for Lieing Larry Kerr. I have always been told if Kerr moves he mouth, hes lieing!

I'm confused. Are you upset with Larry for lying or are you upset that the kid wanted to do better for himself? We've had the discussion before about Larry. GET OVER IT! MOVE ON! Are you upset that the kid left because you felt if he stayed he would be given a chance to contribute to the team, or upset because he might have taken your son's position? Or are you and qbsdad jealous because the kid tried and they never gave him a chance so he made a decision to better himself? He's still in the running in the playoffs. You guys aren't. GET OVER IT! MOVE ON! No one stole him. You guys didn't do right by him, so he left. He has bettered himself. Be glad for him. You people need to get over this,"they're from Campbell Co...or they"re from Halls, etc" The last time I checked, this is still a free country. People can move or transfer any place they please. Who cares where they are from. If they have abided by TSSAA rules and they can play football, put their behinds on the field. The kid is trying to do constructive things with his life. He could be out on the streets robbing and stealing, etc. for lack of anything better to do with his time. GEEZE...GIVE US ALL A BREAK!!!!!!! Now, back to the Knox Catholic and Anderson Co game...GO MAVS!!!!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOT TAKING ANYTHING AWAY FROM CATHOLIC, EVEN THOUGH I PLAYED FB AT AC, THEY ARE A SOUND TEAM, NOT A GOOD TEAM, AND WHAT I MEAN BY THAT IS,THEY ARE REALLY DISIPLINED, AND THEY DNT TURN THE BALL OVER, PLUS IT ALSO HELPS, WHEN YOU CAN GO BOUT 4 OR 5 DEEP IN THE ROTATION, BUT THE ONE THING, THAT IV SEEN OUT OF CATHOLIC, IS THEY CANT THROW THE FB, BUT YOU SAY, WITH A LINE LIKE THAT, WHY WOULD YOU. TRUE, BUT GO BACK TO THE GAME AGAINST AC IN THE REGULAR SEASON, AC HAD 3 TURNOVERS ON THERE SIDE OF THE FIFTY, WICH ENDED TURNING INTO 3 TD FOR CATHOLIC. IN THAT GAME THEY TRIED TO THROW THE BALL,( JUST GUESSING) 5 TIMES AT MOST TWO SHOULD OF BEEN PICKED, AND THE OTHERS, WERE NO WERE CLOSE TO THE RECIEVER. WHAT PEOPLE DNT ALSO REALIZE, IS EVEN THOUGH AC PLAYED LIKE CRAP IN THAT GAME THE SCORE WAS 21-14 LATE INTO THE FOURTH QRTER, IF AC IS TO WIN THIS BALL GAME, AND TRUST,ME THEY HAVE THE TALENT TO DO IT!AC IS GOING TO HAVE TO PLAY SOUND FB, NO TURNOVER, NO STUPID PENALTIES, ETC....,THE ONE THING, THAT AC HAS GOING FOR IT IS, THAT THIS ABOUT THE TIME CATHOLIC LOSES IN THE SECOND ROUND, OR THE THIRD ROUND. I WILL GIVE MY SCORE LATER IN THE WEEK RIGHT NOW WITH KC RECORED OF LOSING IN THE 2ND AND 3RD ROUND, AND AC HEAD COACH, NOT LETTING HIS ASSISTANT COACHES COACH, IM GOING TO SAY TO CLOSE TO CALL. TO ALL BE SAFE, AND GOD SPEED!

I was at the game and AC scored a meaningless TD late in the game against the reserves to make the final 28-14, not 21-14.

WHAT PEOPLE DNT ALSO REALIZE, IS EVEN THOUGH AC PLAYED LIKE CRAP IN THAT GAME THE SCORE WAS 21-14 LATE INTO THE FOURTH QRTER,

It was a good try, but no you are wrong. It was 28-7 in the fourth quarter, and with about three minutes left catholic put in second string and AC scored. The only time the game was close was in the first 13 or 14 minutes. Then catholic pulled away

Perfect example, Bill Belichick. Cheated, and obviously you all know the Pats did not win the Super Bowl. Completely irrelevant, but i thought i would help prove his point

(Oooooh, I know Irish is gonna jump on me like a dog on a bone...but here goes.) Completely irrelevant, but we could bring up KC's volleyball team, also. GO MAVS!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I too, am proving a point! Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee!