Knoxville Catholic vs Anderson County

chokeonaloaf

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheaters hardly ever win, therefore Catholic by 17 over the Lieing Larry Mavs this Friday night.

HEY dd I now know you dont know jack about H.S. football if you did you would know AC has beat CLINTON nine years in a row! AND that MR. KERR to you little boy thats 270 wins thats 269 more than you won. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

HEY dd I now know you dont know jack about H.S. football if you did you would know AC has beat CLINTON nine years in a row! AND that MR. KERR to you little boy thats 270 wins thats 269 more than you won. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oppressed

I can't believe that you've let a Carter guy (QBsdad) and a Halls guy (devilsden) get you sidetracked with a huge matchup coming Friday. You need to refocus and get your mind right! If the rain keeps up, I think it will favor the running game of the Irish.

You have also been penalized 1 point for a low blow. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

21 -14 WITH 3MIN LEFT IN FOURTH QRTR, BC IT WAS 3 RD AND 7 FOR CATHOILIC AT THE 50, WHEN NUBER3 BROK A TWENTY YARDER, TO SET UP THERE LAST TOUCHDOWN, AND IF YOU ARE CALLING THERE FIRST TEAM D RESERVES, THEN ILL BE SURE TO LET THEM KNOW, IM SURE THEY CAN TAKE CARE OF YOU.

No, your wrong. Move on. It was 28-7, and then 28-14. The score was never close except in the first quarter and the first part/half of the second quarter.

Oppressed: Low blow man. Low blow. But you proved your point. Let's just hope the bagpipe lady doesn't see you in the parking lot after the game /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think this is going to be a close game, I hope the rain holds off because i think that favors AC. If it rains all night and AC cant throw the ball then they probably lose by a couple td's. I dont think you can base much off of the last time they played because they turned it over 5 times, that being said AC better hold on to the football if they want to win. I dont think you can take much from the Carter game either because im sure they were probalby looking past Carter a little after what happened last year. Does anyone know if AC will have the kicker back.

AC 21

KC 17

I think this is going to be a close game, I hope the rain holds off because i think that favors AC. If it rains all night and AC cant throw the ball then they probably lose by a couple td's. I dont think you can base much off of the last time they played because they turned it over 5 times, that being said AC better hold on to the football if they want to win. I dont think you can take much from the Carter game either because im sure they were probalby looking past Carter a little after what happened last year. Does anyone know if AC will have the kicker back.

AC 21

KC 17

So what games can we take into consideration?