Perry County Basketball

PCViking99

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course im not gonna sign it why would I want a spot anyways........ I dont even play High School Basketball. I am in college so yeah I really want a spot and if I did see the petition I would not sign it.

Bearcats101,will you make up your mind?? In another post,your sayin your 35 years old...but now your in college,im not tryin to start problems im just sayin....

Hey, I just wanted to ask you Perry Co. fans what Greenfield looked like tonite. I couldnt make it to the game. This was our first game of the year, and we didnt have our leading scorer...he had a sprained ankle and didnt play. The score was 54 to 49. Sounds like a close game?

Can yall share with us Greenfield how our boys looked to yall? Thanks.

Hey, I just wanted to ask you Perry Co. fans what Greenfield looked like tonite. I couldnt make it to the game. This was our first game of the year, and we didnt have our leading scorer...he had a sprained ankle and didnt play. The score was 54 to 49. Sounds like a close game?

Can yall share with us Greenfield how our boys looked to yall? Thanks.

they looked pretty good hustled and shot the ball fairly well but they need to be more careful with the ball we got in the passing lanes and they just tossed it to us a couple of times and by what i saw coach needs to put them on the line they had a tough time gettin up and down the floor but thats bout all i can say