Kingston vs AE Round 2

Turtle

Prejudice?????????????? When that 14 year girl happens to be a member of the band and it happens at the AE field by the AE fans that are ROLE MODELS for the team (fathers uncles brothers cousins and friends) how can't it reflect on AE? Classless I don't care if they are white, blue, black or green it classless.

Mr turtle and Mr ole-boi if that 14 year old band member girl was your kid you would see it the same way I do

Never thought I would say this but GO IRISH

there are fans that are classless everywhere. AE doesn't have a monopoly on classless fans and yes it is generalizing when you imply that these grown men who allegedly said these things to a 14 y/o girl somehow reflect everyone associated with AE. And how do you know that anybody who said anything to this girl was a ROLE MODEL? A FATHER? you don't cuz it's obvious that if you had ever spoke with someone from east knoxville then you'd know there are hardworking respectable people there. You take a bad experience that could have happened anywhere and turn into "AE fans are classless"....that's very classy.

And for the record. Im a farragut fan and I don't really care if kingston or ae won, but you jumped on here acting like bad things only happen in east knoxville and somehow that reflects on a school. that's wrong and you know it. i know people in roane county and we can talk about ROLE MODELS if you like, but you don't want to go there with me so check your on backyard before you generalize about a WHOLE block of ppl you probably never mingled with other than saying"excuse me" or "hello" to.

If that was my relative or young girl in general, I would have questioned the MAN who said it to her and we would have figured it out right there. If it was going to get out of hand, I would've located an officer. But hey, maybe i care more for a young girl being assaulted by a GROWN MAN or MEN than you do-

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes you think they're not? AE has been through a lot of offensive Cord's within the last 3 years.. They had to adjust to each one.. AE will be ok, they don't have the gold balls to prove it but mark this down, before 2012 they will have a gold ball or two..

Honestly bro i hope they do. you need to reread my post cuz i'm not going through it again. It's not hard utilize that "gold mine" over there. all it takes is some discipline from the coaching staff. if that means hurting a few feelings then that's what it has to be, but the only ones that matter are the kids.

Honestly bro i hope they do. you need to reread my post cuz i'm not going through it again. It's not hard utilize that "gold mine" over there. all it takes is some discipline from the coaching staff. if that means hurting a few feelings then that's what it has to be, but the only ones that matter are the kids.

I agree with you and Coach Graham and Staff will or has done that already..

there are fans that are classless everywhere. AE doesn't have a monopoly on classless fans and yes it is generalizing when you imply that these grown men who allegedly said these things to a 14 y/o girl somehow reflect everyone associated with AE. And how do you know that anybody who said anything to this girl was a ROLE MODEL? A FATHER? you don't cuz it's obvious that if you had ever spoke with someone from east knoxville then you'd know there are hardworking respectable people there. You take a bad experience that could have happened anywhere and turn into "AE fans are classless"....that's very classy.

And for the record. Im a farragut fan and I don't really care if kingston or ae won, but you jumped on here acting like bad things only happen in east knoxville and somehow that reflects on a school. that's wrong and you know it. i know people in roane county and we can talk about ROLE MODELS if you like, but you don't want to go there with me so check your on backyard before you generalize about a WHOLE block of ppl you probably never mingled with other than saying"excuse me" or "hello" to.

If that was my relative or young girl in general, I would have questioned the MAN who said it to her and we would have figured it out right there. If it was going to get out of hand, I would've located an officer. But hey, maybe i care more for a young girl being assaulted by a GROWN MAN or MEN than you do-

Bad things happen everywhere and I do mean everywhere and no not everybody around AE are bad people a lot of good people over there and I have talked to people from e Knoxville (drove a beer truck over there for awhile)

That girl is my kid that that plays in the band that goes to church every Sunday and most Wednesdays too. I was not at the KHS/AEHS game I had to work it was the 2nd game I missed this year and she did not say anything about it until She knew she had to go back and is scared to go back. I said nothing until Turtle came on here and defended this behavior because it's at the school he pulls for.

I've beed to all the High schools around having more than one kid and beeen to AE plenty of times just seems to me at most schools there is staff members teacher, AD's, coached and even parents around that put a stop to this kind of behavior but not at AE. You said it right AE is know for it's barking THATS SMOTHING TO BE PROUD OF I hope Austin east Gets stomped this week and for now own.

GO IRISH

I hope Austin east Gets stomped this week and for now own.

GO IRISH

I think you have a problem. You stated yourself things like this happen everywhere and not just at AE... Did you point out; that night was Halloween and many pranks are pulled everywhere on Halloween(I'm talking about the eggs.) Seconldy, you're the only one pointing out that this happen to your daughter and I know you're going to take the side of your child no matter if they're in the wrong or not. However, I'm sure worst things has happen elsewhere I think you're just a sorry loser and you can't take the fact that AE just busted your team.Take the lost and move on..

And for you to say you hope AE get busted from here on out, well that's your opinion and 1 opinion can't outnumber the thousands of the ones who are supporting the Roadrunners. So see ya in Basketball and enjoy the off season!!!

Let's GO AE, 3 more wins we'll be singing in the Boro surrounded by the GOLD!!! "Tell Them Folks what they want to hear!"

Come on Turtle.... Defend your turf! Tell us the logical reason for why they misunderstood the traditional post-game "love-thy-neighbor egg toss". Tell us how all the verbal communicating was misunderstood as an insult. Surely all they were doing was expressing their urban style of desire for a rematch in the playoffs and a safe trip home.

Dear Kingston fans from the dairy friendly countryside... You are suppose to be gracious parking-lot-paying visitors at Austin East who leave the field in shame when you lose. It is part of the "rub your nose in it " sportsmanship that comes with the territory of losing at AE. Whether it's during pre-game warm-ups or post game celebrations...Tradition says that you need to be reminded that they are better than you and especially when you leave the stadium. You're suppose to be the bigger person, turn the other cheek, and just smile at them when they raise their finger reminding you they're #1. Be an optimist and remember "When life hands you an egg... make an Omelet?"

Thanks for documenting my case and point exactly....NO Class...You must have been the instructor for How to Carry Yourself with Class and Sportsmanship 101. Good job man- Don't you also teach upper division Theft? Those poor young men- they REALLY DO need some role models and someone to teach them how to act. It's evident they didn't learn it from you. Sad. Sad.