maplewood vs. beech

thebayoubear

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as much as i would like to say maplewood beech by 14

you should have stayed with your first mind in this one my friend, our boys are playing like the championship team they will be come december.................like boski said one week at a time we are getting better and better...... and one game at a time we are going to destroy teams visions of being the 2008 4a champions....... so come friday be prepaired to the champions move past another wonna bee!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS PLAY FOOTBALL FELLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF you beat beech. then u'll have hillsboro to worry about...and they've already called in your number once.

they called it once ...you right sir... just like last year right?? ..they called it then ..then they hit redail and Maplewood got in that donkey rat @%&!!!

know what im saying? so please call it again!!! better yet let us come knock on the door ova yonder in donkey town!!

thoes panthers laid the smack down on rossview and beech walked ova tullahoma in the first round of the playoffs. i dont know much about beech but here they can pass the ball pretty decent. some say it should be a good game........... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" .............. but i think different. when the panthers come to play football, i dont think there is a team that can stop them. so im saying maplewood in a cake walk on the bucs turf 40-0.

LETS PLAY FOOTBALL FELLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHS wins but no way do they shut Beech out. (27-14) Beech played in a weak region this year. Mount Juliet is in a rebuilding year (replacing all 22 starters from last year with only 7 SRs on this years team) and the rest of the teams were just lacking in over all talent/coaching.

they called it once ...you right sir... just like last year right?? ..they called it then ..then they hit redail and Maplewood got in that donkey rat @%&!!!

know what im saying? so please call it again!!! better yet let us come knock on the door ova yonder in donkey town!!

Come knocking there will be no repeat of last season.

Come knocking there will be no repeat of last season.

Knock knock!!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" i wouldnt be to quick to say that my friend you are good but that dont mean you cant be beat.

but im going to hang off on this for now ..we got beech friday! and thats the focus .

Lets Go Wood back to the Boro....................Go Owl's!

Yes to the boro we go!!! man ...i cant wait until friday ..let them beech boys get a taste of MHS!!!

looks like they have got a lil smarter as the days have past...its like sssshhhhhhhh!!! aound here. i cant blame you

..thats what happens when the fear sits in ...and the toughts of this is our last game ..make it your sr night ..all over again

and dont forget the black trash bags.... its locker cleanout time after the game. but at least you wont have to make that long somber drive home

..instead it will be a trail of tears to the locker room ...wow!!! im gettin da fever !!!

Yes to the boro we go!!! man ...i cant wait until friday ..let them beech boys get a taste of MHS!!!

looks like they have got a lil smarter as the days have past...its like sssshhhhhhhh!!! aound here. i cant blame you

..thats what happens when the fear sits in ...and the toughts of this is our last game ..make it your sr night ..all over again

and dont forget the black trash bags.... its locker cleanout time after the game. but at least you wont have to make that long somber drive home

..instead it will be a trail of tears to the locker room ...wow!!! im gettin da fever !!!

Beech will be no push over better bring all your horses.