New Classifications

slapper

if that is the case and Dickson Co. decides to go to Williamson Co. then that would only put Rossview as the lone 6A team in District 10. That would mean they would get into the playoffs every year because there would be no other 6A team in the district. Wow nice to be Rossview if Dickson goes to Williamson Co. Could you imagine finishing 0-10 and going to the playoffs?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if that is the case and Dickson Co. decides to go to Williamson Co. then that would only put Rossview as the lone 6A team in District 10. That would mean they would get into the playoffs every year because there would be no other 6A team in the district. Wow nice to be Rossview if Dickson goes to Williamson Co. Could you imagine finishing 0-10 and going to the playoffs?

Thats not how it works! No automatic bids for one team! There is a wild card system!

Why is it that the 9th grade is not counted in determining Henry County HS actual class size? If they were counted then they would be in 6A were they should be. I think it is the same situation with Beech. I believe there should be a proposal to count 9th grade students in class size even if they are not in the same building.

Why is it that the 9th grade is not counted in determining Henry County HS actual class size? If they were counted then they would be in 6A were they should be. I think it is the same situation with Beech. I believe there should be a proposal to count 9th grade students in class size even if they are not in the same building.

Your information is bad. All enrollment figures across the state include 9th graders whether they are in the actual high school building or not and that DEFINITELY includes Henry County. Do you think HC has almost 500 students in grades 10,11, and 12? Think again!

therealgame is right on with his post. HC 9th grade is counted and that is why we have 1460 students!