Wells fired as Blackman head football coach

CommonSenseMD

That would be Smyrna

Where just like every school in the region all our players on our 2 TIME DEFENDING STATE CHAMIONSHIP TEAM were TSSAA eligible to compete and all were attending schools in their zone or were approved by the school system to attend.

As you would know successful teams have a way of attracting players as do un successful teams have of repelling certain players.

Lets say for example you have a team that my aunt could play wide receiver for and that team uses an offense where the qb could wear mittens instead of gloves since he will only throw the ball during warm ups and lets also say you are a college level back and that team will give you the ball maybe 8 to 10 times a game running toward each sideline and maybe every now and then even fake it to you and hand it to someone going back the other way anytime they need over 5 yards. Do you think just maybe some of those kids that flocked to said school may decide those zone rules work both ways!

lod/riverdalman - just messing with ya but you know in your heart you agree.

That statement is certainly ironic coming from mr kettle

thank you

pot black

That is what I missed! Actual facts that are TRUE in every sense. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have seen PeeWee teams that have a more potent offense than we had this last couple of years, and I will not even get started on what is supposedly our DEFENSE!

Only thing I have to figure out is what to do with ALL the T shirts from R'dale. I can only wax the vehicles so many time with them.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who really cares about Riverdale!! Everyone from Rutherford Cty knows that Rankin was moving kids into the area so they could play for him. Smyrna lost alot of good kids to Rankin who most of them lived in Smyrna but used a Boro address. Riverdale will never win with their own kids and without Rankin no ones going to move anymore. Smyrna has such a great youth program it is always going to be a contender. But I agree the wing t stinks but the Blackman Spread is terrible. You have to have some kind of passing threat out of that formation. They probably had the worst QB in the state. What ever happened to traditional football. Tight end, couple receivers, two backs play action. Smyrna and Riverdale ran it for years and they have several RINGS to show for it. Also I agree 11-29 doesn't cut it. Not in Rutherford Cty!! Too many kids and athletes.. Blackman needs a traditional coach and

PLEASE JUST GET RID OF THE DADDY COACHES!!

Someone needs to put the crack pipe in the trash! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />