Bledsoe Co. at Soddy Daisy

bluwarrior09

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BC will have to play well early....can't get behind and try to play catch up....assert themselfs early on D and just play hard all 4 qts......HUSTLE...HUSTLE ......HUSTLE....!..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Caught a half of Soddy-Daisy at East Ridge playday. They are big and seem fairly fundamentally sound. Haven't seen Bledsoe however.

The Games with Them has been moved to Thursday the 20, but the Warriors and Lady Warriors play Connon Co. tomorrow night at the Hall of Fame. Im not really sure who i think will win this one. But how they do tomorrow night will determine the tempo of the rest of the season for me. Good luck ladies!!

Cannon should be a good team.....

We lost to last night by 23 points. Although we had them at one time by 11. If we would of came out playing hard the first quarter like we did the rest of the quarters there is no doubt in my mind we would have won.

The things I saw that we did fairly well at: 1) we handled to press very well 2) we were semi patient on our offence but i think it was mainly first game jitters.

But like every team and every game there is always some things that need some improvement....boxing out, playing help side, and last night we couldnt buy a lay-up.

But I think we should all get behind these ladies and cheer them on to win the district because I think they can take it this year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />