9/18 White Co. Homecoming

9/25 Tullahoma Away

10/2 Cumberland Co. Away

10/9 Open

10/16 Cookeville Away

10/23 Lincoln Co. Away

10/30 Rhea Co. Home (Senior Night)

All game times are @ 7:00

looks like a 3-7 season 4-6 at best what do you think nitro? I hope im wrong....

looks like a 3-7 season 4-6 at best what do you think nitro? I hope im wrong....

You know I hope your wrong too. We are sure going to miss those seniors. Alot of the juniors and sophomores started and got plenty of playing time last year, so that should help some. We need some players to fill the leadership roles and need to open our eyes and put players in right positions. I think skill positions are in pretty good shape. Reloading on the OL & DL is a concern in my opinion.

Cookeville, Lincoln Co., Tullahoma and Rhea Co. are very good programs and we need to get an upset or two there. The rest of the teams we can hang with and should be exciting games.

How bad do you want it Pioneers? Hard work and dedication pays off on Friday nights!

You know I hope your wrong too. We are sure going to miss those seniors. Alot of the juniors and sophomores started and got plenty of playing time last year, so that should help some. We need some players to fill the leadership roles and need to open our eyes and put players in right positions. I think skill positions are in pretty good shape. Reloading on the OL & DL is a concern in my opinion.

Cookeville, Lincoln Co., Tullahoma and Rhea Co. are very good programs and we need to get an upset or two there. The rest of the teams we can hang with and should be exciting games.

How bad do you want it Pioneers? Hard work and dedication pays off on Friday nights!

They won't beat DeKalb. DC killed them last year and this season will be a low point for warren co. and DC is better than last year. And they couldn't come close to handling DC last year.

They won't beat DeKalb. DC killed them last year and this season will be a low point for warren co. and DC is better than last year. And they couldn't come close to handling DC last year.

Be careful bragging about what you did last year. Ya'll had a very good team and a great year. Will you be better this year? Time will tell. We will see you August 21st @ Nunley Stadium.