Region 1 1A all region

old24eagle

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you can throw that turned a team around stuff out when you talk about Grace , They did not turn anything around they just changed personnel. I think coach Turbyfield did the most with the least talent , Coach Shelton and his team won more than ANYONE thought they would, And ole JC watched Mike rebuild Hampton this year /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think you can throw that turned a team around stuff out when you talk about Grace , They did not turn anything around they just changed personnel. I think coach Turbyfield did the most with the least talent , Coach Shelton and his team won more than ANYONE thought they would, And ole JC watched Mike rebuild Hampton this year /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

old24eagle i agree 100% grace did not turn anything around they had a lot of clinton karnes powell and other kids transfer in to the program in just a year that many decided they wanted to come to grace but the coach that they had before started turning things around went from 0-10 to winning 2 games his first year and then making the playoffs his 2nd year and they fired him and said in the paper they appreciated what he had done for the program but they were going in a different direction what direction did that want to go went from winning nothing to making playoffs i guess that was the wrong direction

One MUFFIN? You are a MUFFIN. KL meant that Hampton should have won the region, but Cosby got lucky by getting four onside kicks.

I just wanted you to use the right word there KL. Thank you!

ONE has a much different meaning then WON! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I just wanted you to use the right word there KL. Thank you!

ONE has a much different meaning then WON! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I finally got it right there MUFFIN boy. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I was joking about Coach Mckamey, he had several starters back and then inherited several more starters. Not coach of the year.

I believe McKamey is a good coach. Coach of the year NO but he is a good coach. He needs to work on some tact and class when it comes to drilling bad teams eyes shut , but other than that he's a solid coach. I like JC but if he gets it he should hand it to lunsford , Sheltons the man when you talk about turning a team around , Cosby football was a joke before he took over , now we are a solid contender for the region every year , and we will get one for ourselves before long.

I finally got it right there MUFFIN boy. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

You da MAN KL! Gradeschool grammar won't ever get the best of you.

I believe McKamey is a good coach. Coach of the year NO but he is a good coach. He needs to work on some tact and class when it comes to drilling bad teams eyes shut , but other than that he's a solid coach. I like JC but if he gets it he should hand it to lunsford , Sheltons the man when you talk about turning a team around , Cosby football was a joke before he took over , now we are a solid contender for the region every year , and we will get one for ourselves before long.

I could really care less who gets COY, Coach Shelton would be a good choice because he has resurected the dead. I can remember when Cosby was less than a muffin.

You da MAN KL! Gradeschool grammar won't ever get the best of you.

One MUFFIN? You are a MUFFIN. KL meant that Hampton should have won the region, but Cosby got lucky by getting four onside kicks.

Got lucky?? If Hampton was as good as you think they are then they would have been able to get those kicks, I learned how to recover onside kicks my sophmore year in high shcool /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> But Hampton is still a GOOD team, just not GREAT

There are a lot of good players in this region. I like #14 #83 #20 from hampton, #22 #85 #5 #71 #59 #51 from Cosby, #24 #3 #5 #57 from Grace, i wasnt able to see Unaka, Jellico or Cloudland play so im not sure about them.

MVP should deffinately be #22 from Cosby

OPY #24 from Grace

DPY #85 from Cosby

COY Coach Shelton from Cosby