Franklin Rebels will take down Commandos

goldendome

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i happen to know nick yazzie personally and i know that he is gettin looked at by d1 schools

he has gotten letters from both mizzou and mtsu which last time i checked are d1

so you might want to stop makin yourself look like an idoit by compairing numbers. maybe you havent payed attention to hendersonvilles offense but they only pass the ball 10-12 times a game so getting 655 yard when you only pass the ball 100 times all season is pretty dang good.

so to answer you question yes nick yazzie is a d1 prospect

really i have a friend that works for coach s at mid tenn state - they cant comment but no they have not....wow mizzuand mid tn big differenv=ce keep dreamin ,,,,,,prove it show us a letter

Who are you i bet you don't even play. for a team that passes only bout 6 to 8 times having 650 yards plus yard is good. yazzie had 150 yards plus in two playoff games and 300 plus return yards. u really need to stop talking bad bout nick. who are you dog i bet u stink. ok you said o i would pick YAZZIE. dog u must really have no one else to talk about because yazzie was one of the best receivers in middle Tennessee and one of the best returners o we will see yazzie in college if you like it or not.

yep explains why he disapears off the rader- way to slow at 4.67---look at region 5 5a and 6 5a he was # 7 for rec and # 6 for yards here me son that is only 2 regions...your dumb you said """"""ford has 1600 all purpose but nick wasn't the only receiver Brandon hall threw too. he threw it to cj murell and Casey stockwell. so looks like your boy is trailing in all purpose yards. so lets quit embarrassing yourself.""' hey dummy ford is a running back, and he had 1300 rush yards and he split carries with keylo Lee think if he had all the carries - plus throw in 300 recieving yds he had and he is a tailback - so when you say he threw to other recievers , what the heck sense is that ........

Who are you i bet you don't even play. for a team that passes only bout 6 to 8 times having 650 yards plus yard is good. yazzie had 150 yards plus in two playoff games and 300 plus return yards. u really need to stop talking bad bout nick. who are you dog i bet u stink. ok you said ford has 1600 all purpose but nick wasn't the only receiver Brandon hall threw too. he threw it to cj murell and Casey stockwell. so looks like your boy is trailing in all purpose yards. so lets quit embarrassing yourself. o i would pick YAZZIE. dog u must really have no one else to talk about because yazzie was one of the best receivers in middle Tennessee and one of the best returners o we will see yazzie in college if you like it or not.

You might want to get your facts straight before you talk next time. Alex Ford is not the only running back in the Franklin offense. The Rebels also run the ball with Keylo Lee, who has gotten almost 100 carries I believe, and sophomore Sean Dye, who has gotten a considerable amount of carrries. Alex Ford is averaging somewhere like 10 yards a touch. At least on Friday, the Commandos exclusively threw to Yazzie

Great season Commandos! You all accomplished great things.

Nick Yazzie must be doing somethig right to have all these haters. He is D1 prospect all the way.

yep show me where he is a prospect-- from ten prep mag - top 10 recievers being recruited --WHERE IS YOU BOY AT TELL ME I DONT SEE HIM??? 9 iknow where he is still chasing Ford ) ** please note that i see six ( i repeat six ) kids from this top 10 tennessee high school wide reciver from the middle tn. area i dont see your boy- note B gilroy from RHS Ravenwood that broke his leg game 5 was way above your boy, Gilroy is ranked 210 nationally and MTSU has sights on him along with Nick Nelmes ( on list below ) so what does THAT tell you....... your i guarantee a win is on no lists

Nat'l

Rank Nat'l

Rating Name

School, Hometown Video HT/ WT/ 40 Schools of Interest

4 Marlon Brown

(Harding Academy)

Memphis, TN 6-5/205/4.50 Florida, Georgia, LSU, Ohio State, Tennessee

53 Zach Rogers

(David Lipscomb Campus School)

Nashville, TN 6-1/170/4.48 Committed to Tennessee

210 Bo Gilroy

(Ravenwood HS)

Brentwood, TN 6-1/179 Air Force, Army, Louisville, Middle Tennessee, Tennessee, Vanderbilt, Western Kentucky

NR Julian Jones

(Germantown HS)

Germantown, TN 5-11/175 Mississippi

NR Quan Jones

(Henry County HS)

Paris, TN 6-0/185/4.68

NR Arcavius McMurray

(Wilson Central HS)

Lebanon, TN 6-3/190

NR Jarvis Jenkins

(Wilson Central HS)

Lebanon, TN 6-3.5/172

NR Devin Perry

(Ridgeway HS)

Memphis, TN 6-1/180

NR Mark Mulloy

(Father Ryan HS)

Nashville, TN 6-3/240 Vanderbilt

NR Corey Jordan

(Hillsboro Comp HS)

Nashville, TN 6-1/195/4.50 Tennessee, Vanderbilt

NR Nick Nelms

(Houston HS)

Germantown, TN 5-11/215 Kentucky, Middle Tennessee, Mississippi, Mississippi State, Southern Miss, Western Kentucky

yep show me where he is a prospect-- from ten prep mag - top 10 recievers being recruited --WHERE IS YOU BOY AT TELL ME I DONT SEE HIM??? 9 iknow where he is still chasing Ford ) ** please note that i see six ( i repeat six ) kids from this top 10 tennessee high school wide reciver from the middle tn. area i dont see your boy- note B gilroy from RHS Ravenwood that broke his leg game 5 was way above your boy, Gilroy is ranked 210 nationally and MTSU has sights on him along with Nick Nelmes ( on list below ) so what does THAT tell you....... your i guarantee a win is on no lists

Nat'l

Rank Nat'l

Rating Name

School, Hometown Video HT/ WT/ 40 Schools of Interest

4 Marlon Brown

(Harding Academy)

Memphis, TN 6-5/205/4.50 Florida, Georgia, LSU, Ohio State, Tennessee

53 Zach Rogers

(David Lipscomb Campus School)

Nashville, TN 6-1/170/4.48 Committed to Tennessee

210 Bo Gilroy

(Ravenwood HS)

Brentwood, TN 6-1/179 Air Force, Army, Louisville, Middle Tennessee, Tennessee, Vanderbilt, Western Kentucky

NR Julian Jones

(Germantown HS)

Germantown, TN 5-11/175 Mississippi

NR Quan Jones

(Henry County HS)

Paris, TN 6-0/185/4.68

NR Arcavius McMurray

(Wilson Central HS)

Lebanon, TN 6-3/190

NR Jarvis Jenkins

(Wilson Central HS)

Lebanon, TN 6-3.5/172

NR Devin Perry

(Ridgeway HS)

Memphis, TN 6-1/180

NR Mark Mulloy

(Father Ryan HS)

Nashville, TN 6-3/240 Vanderbilt

NR Corey Jordan

(Hillsboro Comp HS)

Nashville, TN 6-1/195/4.50 Tennessee, Vanderbilt

NR Nick Nelms

(Houston HS)

Germantown, TN 5-11/215 Kentucky, Middle Tennessee, Mississippi, Mississippi State, Southern Miss, Western Kentucky

You are really starting to expose your self. Anyone who supposedly played football at ND would not be on a HS web site blasting a HS player. It is obvious you were cut from your HS team and have a lot of vent up frustration and do not like to see anyone else succeed.

Hopefully Yazzie will play D1 and I would have to believe his 19.5 yards per catch would catch the eye of college recruiters. So what if he plays D1 in college next year.............why does that upset you so much? I pull for HHS and I would love to see the Ford (FHS) kid play D1 in college, heck I wouldn't mind if the entire FHS team played D1 next year!

Good luck again to the Rebels, keep it in Middle Tennessee!

dog who are you

so i already told ya your I guarantee a win over Franklin is not even a tennessee top 10 reciever, and the list shows you that MTSU wants Bo Gilroy ranked 210 at wide reciever- kick off -punt return and another kid from memphis area no Nick yazzie, well at least not MTSU top two that is --- some fool also said besides MTSU that Mizzu is showing interest well already signed for Mizzu at WR for 2009 class (from rivals)

It isn't often Gary Pinkel and his staff venture into Big 10 territory and land one of the top prospects in Pennsylvania. But on Monday Missouri landed a commitment from one of the top wide recivers in Pennsylvania and beat out several Big 10 programs. Power Mizzou has the breaking news on the Tigers latest commitment. he is 6'4' 210

Kerwin Stricker 6'2 190 isn't a household name to Tiger fans just yet. After his game Friday night, PowerMizzou.com found out there was a lot to like about one of the Tigers earliest commits for 2009

TJ Moe 6'00 180 from Ft Zumwalt Mo

funny mizzu does not even show any interest in him and looking at these two stud recievers that rank top 100 nationally - yeah really think that want ur boy --wake up .. look kid was a great high school player he was - no move on ,,

You are really starting to expose your self. Anyone who supposedly played football at ND would not be on a HS web site blasting a HS player. It is obvious you were cut from your HS team and have a lot of vent up frustration and do not like to see anyone else succeed.

Hopefully Yazzie will play D1 and I would have to believe his 19.5 yards per catch would catch the eye of college recruiters. So what if he plays D1 in college next year.............why does that upset you so much? I pull for HHS and I would love to see the Ford (FHS) kid play D1 in college, heck I wouldn't mind if the entire FHS team played D1 next year!

Good luck again to the Rebels, keep it in Middle Tennessee!

ohhhh no not blasting just trying to tell a few select that they need to stop dreaming that is all i am not blastin the kid, i said he was a great high school ball player but no way a D1-------

wow so did each each of the kids i pointed out that were ranked higher then him alone in your region and 65a, so what does that tell you

ohhhh no not blasting just trying to tell a few select that they need to stop dreaming that is all i am not blastin the kid, i said he was a great high school ball player but no way a D1-------

wow so did each each of the kids i pointed out that were ranked higher then him alone in your region and 65a, so what does that tell you

I've got news for you............no one cares what you think. You're bitter and to get on here and say some of the things you do is sad. You've been trashing the kid for two weeks. He WILL be playing D1 next year, deal with it and get a life. Move on to the next thread and start bashing someone else.