Unicoi County

CoachSwitzer

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unicoi County has athletes. ive seen them play. what they need is a coach who played college football, has a modern scheme, and knows how to win. someone with a drive for success would help this team out the most. college experience would allow him to make his kids the best they could be as well.

• 3 weeks later...

What is the problem? Do they not have any athletes? Coaching? Adminstration help?

Could anybody explain the problem?

Is it possible to win there?

COACH SWITZER WE HAD A CHANCE SOMETIME BACK TO GET COACH LUNCFORD AND HIS SON WHICH WAS A GREAT QUARTERBACK . OUR FAMOUS BOARD CHOSE NOT TO , COACH COOPER TOOK THE REINS AND DID THE BEST HE COULD . HE LOVES ALL THE KIDS AND IS A GOOD MAN BUT HE VACATED THE JOB TO GET HOPEFULLY SOMEONE TO CARRY ON . YET ANOTHER TIME WE HAD A CHANCE TO GET COACH DARRYL LEWIS WITH HIM AT THE HELM AND LET HIM WASH THE APPOINTED MOMMAS BOYS AS ASSISTANTS I THINK HE COULD HAVE CHANGED THE SYSTEM . FRANKLY I THINK AS LONG AS CHARLIE BAXTER IS COACHING BASEBALL WE WILL NEVER HAVE A WINNING FOOTBALL PROGRAM PUT BAXTER IN FOOTBALL AS WELL AS BAD AS HE HATES TO LOSE I THINK HE MAY EVEN LET SOME OF THE BASEBALL BOYS JOIN THE FORCE