White House Moves On to Round 3

GreenbrierCat2

The Thundering Herd of Station Camp.

White House played probably there worst game against station camp earlier this season. We got lucky cuz the holder had butter fingers. White House wins by more than 1 this time around /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

White House played probably there worst game against station camp earlier this season. We got lucky cuz the holder had butter fingers. White House wins by more than 1 this time around /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

More than 1 touchdown /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i think dacatfish was right by saying greenbriercat2 was a little sweet on ole white house lol. great job to dekalb county on an outstanding year. your seniors should be commended for all of those beatings they took the previous 3 years. i am sure the folks in smithville will remember this year for a very long time. the tigers have poteete and those receivers back next year and get out of region 4. they may be primed for bigger and better results in '09.

i think dacatfish was right by saying greenbriercat2 was a little sweet on ole white house lol. great job to dekalb county on an outstanding year. your seniors should be commended for all of those beatings they took the previous 3 years. i am sure the folks in smithville will remember this year for a very long time. the tigers have poteete and those receivers back next year and get out of region 4. they may be primed for bigger and better results in '09.

I think dacatfish gotta boy friend /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />