Maryville @ Rhea

BackValleyRally

I think the thing that gives Maryville an edge Is that because of the history and success they have had , a lot of teams are confident , cocky , absolutely sure they are going to be the one to beat Maryville ...... but when things start going bad for them .... doubt creeps in . I've seen Maryville get behind , look terrible .... but never panic ... like they know they're going to win , and it's just a matter of time . I'm sure your team Is confident and believes they're going to win , along with your fans .... that's the easy part , when it's hard , Is when you get behind and things are not going your way . Just my thoughts .

pep doubt is already creeping in they are trying to stay positive but if you will go back and look at this thread it is littered with statements like "I know the odds are stacked against us" or "even if we lose friday night" and a whole lot of them are trying to talk each other into believing they can win.

pep doubt is already creeping in they are trying to stay positive but if you will go back and look at this thread it is littered with statements like "I know the odds are stacked against us" or "even if we lose friday night" and a whole lot of them are trying to talk each other into believing they can win.

Are you kidding?? Blind optimism is ignorance. Theres nothing wrong with being realistic about the outcome of this game...the odds are stacked against us you idiot and we would be stupid for not being able to realize that. wow.

From what I see these RCHS fans have been positive throughout this thread.Are you worried that the fans and their team are confident in themselves.Everyone in the world knows the odds are against them,your team has won 72 in a row.I'm usually neutral but I think I will mount up with the underdogs on this one. Even if RCHS does lose all their fans are saying is that they will still be proud of them for what they have accomplished. How about you Maryville fans, if your team gets beat are you still going to be proud of what they accomplished this year?

From what I see these RCHS fans have been positive throughout this thread.Are you worried that the fans and their team are confident in themselves.Everyone in the world knows the odds are against them,your team has won 72 in a row.I'm usually neutral but I think I will mount up with the underdogs on this one. Even if RCHS does lose all their fans are saying is that they will still be proud of them for what they have accomplished. How about you Maryville fans, if your team gets beat are you still going to be proud of what they accomplished this year?

Very , very PROUD !

Ask Morristown West how we handle defeat . I was just as proud of the way our boys and fans handled getting beat in 2003 , as I was watching them win one of their State Championships . If you guys want to judge an entire team and fanbase on a few posts on a message board , that's downright silly .

You are full of crap. "Impossible to overcome" & "we cannot win this game" It's that kind of thinking buddy that will get your hide kicked all over a football field. I really hope all the Maryville players are not as cocky as you.

THE CLAW IS COMING

GO EAGLES

I was not saying maryville is impossible to defeat. I'm saying any team that wins that many games without losing, the opposing teams attitude weak in and weak out has to be down. I didn't mean to be cocky. I wasn't talking about just maryville.

Any season not 15-0 is unacceptable. Our players believe that. Is that a problem? Yes, i think so. Losing builds character. And some teams don't make the playoffs. We are very blessed to have such a good football team. And we are guilty of taking it for granted sometimes. But still we keep rolling.

...Speaking of riding shotgun......anyone from Maryville headded for the game need a top turret gunner? Mapp's looking for transport...help with gas and the like. (No Starz!......ol' Nellie Bell's shocks and springs are stressed enough /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ........she does still have springs dosen't she?))

Appreciate it,

Reguards to the Board,

Mapp

Map.....JET on Rebullsnation wuz lookin' fer sumone two go wif........Eye jest replaced Nellie's sprangs......Picked up a old matress on my garbige run tha other mornin'......Cut that thang open and doubled up on them sprangs on my side.......Quadrooppled them sprangs on momma's side fer a level ride...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Lissun fellers...Tha Ray County peepull love thair team and support thair team....Jest like we duz.....Thay aint nuthin' rong wif that.....Butt two try to "shock" orr whup out a big "claw" on tha peepull frum tha other team iz jest plane rong...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .....Eye'm shore this "claw" must haiv sum big talluns.....Sumbody naimed Nuh-pole-ian once asked tha qwestion..."Do chickens haiv talluns?".......Eye checked mine and momma's resident yard bird thiz mornin' (Fred, our dommynicker rooster) ...and yes Fred duz haiv talluns.......... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />