Marion County @ Boyd Buc

mchs51

Boyd has no worries they are going to pull this out because quite frankly Marion County has nothing on Boyd in fact they are so mediocre compared to Boyd and I can't believe any opf you would even have to ask if Reaction would be there of course he will. Reaction is right though Boyd has there starters now and it won't be a one point win...with Webster on the line and Hughes at quarterback not to mention all the other phenomenal players on their team they will annhilate Marion County.

Marion County has no chance I say 28-7 Boyd

Marion County is a very good football team. They are better now than when we played earlier in the year. We are too. But before I'd talk about annhilation, I'd remember that they beat Tyner, we did not. They just beat Smith County. Any team that beats Smith County and Tyner better have our respect. Some of our fans might overlook them. I pray our players do not. I know our coaching staff won't. This will be a war!!!

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd has no worries they are going to pull this out because quite frankly Marion County has nothing on Boyd in fact they are so mediocre compared to Boyd and I can't believe any opf you would even have to ask if Reaction would be there of course he will. Reaction is right though Boyd has there starters now and it won't be a one point win...with Webster on the line and Hughes at quarterback not to mention all the other phenomenal players on their team they will annhilate Marion County.

Marion County has no chance I say 28-7 Boyd

I agree that Boyd has their "starters" back but i would have to argue that the Warriors have something back in there corner as well... Confidence... The attitude an morale of this Marion County team has made a 180 degree turn since weeks one an two of the season.. It would be a feat to hold the Scrappified Warriors to 7 points as well as to score 28 on them... I think this one will be way closer contrary to your prediction roxxiz1921...

I can't pick a favorite to win this game...Marion County brought a great group for us to host, and I'll never forget the hospitality and courtesy shown to my elderly aunt a couple of years ago at Boyd...

Good luck to both teams...may it be played without injury, sportsmanship, and no silly refs...

Thanks Queen Bee. I was looking forward to seeing you again with some of the other OWLs. I hope your aunt is well, along with your grandchild I met last year.

Now brotherlove, I will always show the valley boys love and I am from Chattanooga. I will have to agree with you somewhat though. I was watching the tube last night and they covered every game with stats and highlights and them when it came to your game, just a quick score then on to something else. I think Marion will get the respect back. Just keep winning. I look forward to the game this week. Kicking game and turnovers will be the key in my opinion. Just to repeat myself, there will always be nothing but peace and love for Marion from Jackie Moon.

Well JackieMoon I'm glad to see that there is someone in the BIG TOWN paying attention. I don't think Boyd will have a big crowd since this game is going to be a blowout according to these experts on this thread. Will you be at the game or will you just save your money and go watch the Bucs play Alcoa.

Still no RESPECT fot the Warriors 10-2 3-1 in the region a 1 point lost to Boyd and still now respect .I dont think people from Marion Care what Chattanooga Sport Writers Think.Keep picking against them /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> wish i could be there to go to Alcoa next week Marion 21 - Boyd 17 I dont remember boyd winning more than 1 state championship every i could be wrong .I think they think this is still 1A dont remember Boyd ever doin ne thing in 2A

Still no RESPECT fot the Warriors 10-2 3-1 in the region a 1 point lost to Boyd and still now respect .I dont think people from Marion Care what Chattanooga Sport Writers Think.Keep picking against them /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> wish i could be there to go to Alcoa next week Marion 21 - Boyd 17 I dont remember boyd winning more than 1 state championship every i could be wrong .I think they think this is still 1A dont remember Boyd ever doin ne thing in 2A

Went to state 3 years in a row in 1A. Won 1, lost 2 in OT.

But what does that have to do with the game?

So what you have done more than us in 2A, will that help you next Friday night?

Just saying Thats Nice you Went sight Seeing 3 Times Got 1 Just Saying Thats Nice .What Have you done in 2A dont worry ill wait /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Marion wins cause they want it more /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Went to 3 state championship in 11111111111A thats real Nice /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />