Marion County @ Boyd Buc

mchs51

3 more days till MY MIGHTY PURPLE STORM hits the swamp. I hear practice here in the valley is coming along just fine. Boys keep your heads on straight and remember to take it one game at a time. Keep up the good work this week and I look forward to this rematch against the Bucs. This time Marion will walk away with the win!!!!

PS

It's hunting season Warriors and you've got the Bucs in your sights!!!

Close hard hitting game .......Warriors come out on top!!

Marion wins 21 -17 /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marion wins 21 -17 /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Not this time USARMY2009!!!!!!!!! But good work gettin this far WARRIORS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Not this time USARMY2009!!!!!!!!! But good work gettin this far WARRIORS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Are you one those guys in the Times-Free Press that pick Marion County to lose every week? If not, well sorry we beat your team but somebody had to lose. I guess that is where all your jealousy comes from...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

By the way, Marion County WINS!!!!!!

Are you one those guys in the Times-Free Press that pick Marion County to lose every week? If not, well sorry we beat your team but somebody had to lose. I guess that is where all your jealousy comes from...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

By the way, Marion County WINS!!!!!!

No not jealous at ALL!!!!!!!!! Just tellin the truth!!!!!!!! GO BOYD!!!!!!!!

I would love to see yal win dont get me wrong its just fact is BOYD stands a better chance of BEATING ALCOA . . . sorry. But good luck /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Does Burrhead ( Mr. Layne ) know you are posting during school hours there young man.

I would love to see yal win dont get me wrong its just fact is BOYD stands a better chance of BEATING ALCOA . . . sorry. But good luck /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Old Pirate says Alcoa will be more than either can come close to handling. However Good Luck to them Jasper boys this week.

That is incorrect. If Marion and Alcoa both win, Alcoa, being the #1 seed, will play at home. If Boyd-Buch and Alcoa both win, Alcoa will travel this year since there will be 2 #1's playing each other. Check it out on the tssaa website:

http://tssaa.org/Handbook/football.pdf

IV.D. "In Class 2A, the higher seeded team shall be the host school. If the two schools are the same seed, in odd-numbered years the top team in each bracket shall be the host team. In even-numbered years the bottom team in each bracket shall be the host team."

Since this is an even year, B-B would be the host.

BUT, we have to get through this week's game!!!

I hate to cheer for someone I know nothing about , but it sure would be nice playing the semis at Goddard field instead of traveling to Chattanooga lol . I do think Boyd will win but I'm pulling for Marion County , can ya blame me ?