Marion County @ Boyd Buc

mchs51

Ah we kicked yalls but so you don't need to say nothing cause you are jealous. SCHS IS DONE, FINISHED, AND THEY FLAT OUT stink. Please how could anyone take this guy serious. Please man 28 to 0, could have been worse. Any way go MC!!!

U wont be saying that after next season when we beat yal!!!!!!

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha im not a loser!!! Im just stating facts!!!!! And our team is not a muffin team!!!! Yal are just mad cause yal cant face the fact that yal are goin to lose this friday!!!! Once adain just stating facts!!!!!!

Spreading knee deep fertilizer is more like it. You've added nothing to this board. You hope anyone beats Marion. Got it. Now go away, study, pay attention in class, anything except more of the "Us'ens'll beat yall next year".

Back to topic. Great post MCRW. Whatever happens Friday, I expect both teams at their very best. Two strong programs and only one winner. Nothing comes easy at this time of the year. It'll take a tremendous effort but I believe in these Warriors. Stay sharp guys and continue this great season.

Alright Marion faithful.....you guys know the more we answer schs09's post's the more crap he comes up with. Let's just ignore the sillyness from this high school kid and focus on the game head. Still hearing good things from practice front. Keep working hard this week and stay focussed Warriors and you will come out on top friday night!

Hey MCRoadWarrior, I like the idea of the PERFECT STORM, it's just been THE MIGHTY PURPLE STORM all season kinda hate to change it now! You are most definitely right though everything is coming together like it should, there are few teams that can say they have the whole package. I'm glad to see our boys come together this year, MC has tried so hard these last couple of years just to be let down, they have come to be a real force to be recond with this year and I couldn't be more proud!

Warriors win!!!!

Spreading knee deep fertilizer is more like it. You've added nothing to this board. You hope anyone beats Marion. Got it. Now go away, study, pay attention in class, anything except more of the "Us'ens'll beat yall next year".

Back to topic. Great post MCRW. Whatever happens Friday, I expect both teams at their very best. Two strong programs and only one winner. Nothing comes easy at this time of the year. It'll take a tremendous effort but I believe in these Warriors. Stay sharp guys and continue this great season.

I really do hope yal win. . . But i just dont see it happenin im tired of hearin how we stink and we are a muffin team! Its time for yals glory days to end and start focusin on basketball.

MCRoadwarrior, Nohope, Ladysquaw, MCHSFan2008,Purplegrad, truthprevails,and all of the other Marion posters and supporters, I just want you to know that it is amazing what your guys have done this year. I dont know if you are parents, students, friends, a has been, or just a loyal supporter, but you really need to let these boys know just what they are doing this year. From your earlier post roadwarrior, I played against the old Marion teams and they always handed it to us. I think this team is turning it around and who knows just might be starting another one of those streaks. I personally will miss playing all the valley teams in the future but mostly Marion. You guys are a class act and have a class coach. Win or lose you guys are already winners for the season you are having. I will be at the game Friday and I will be there next Friday, If the Wife gets through shopping in time, lord willing. Play hard, take care of the ball, and basically just keep doing what you have the past few weeks. My final post of the year. Just remember, Peace and lOve from Jackie Moon.

PS SCHS dude, you need to go and post of basketball board or if you are going to post on here, you need to post positive things either about Boyd or Jasper. Once again, Peace and Love from Jackie Moon.

This should be a GREAT game. Probably will be won by which team wants it most. Play hard, but play with respect. I hope the loser loses with dignity, unlike a few "low class" players at westmoreland. GO BUCS !!!!!!!!!

I agree 100 %. Both of these programs should be proud of what they have accomplished. Having played Cannon, Smith, and York, I can tell you that what ever happened at the end of your game last week is just common for the region to our west. Smith Co. was a class act and great host. Cannon and York was something similar to what you witnessed. Good luck to both teams. Marion will win.

This should be a GREAT game. Probably will be won by which team wants it most. Play hard, but play with respect. I hope the loser loses with dignity, unlike a few "low class" players at westmoreland. GO BUCS !!!!!!!!!

This will be a great game to watch. You are absolutely correct this will come down to who wants it more. I can't speak for all but I can speak for most of the Warriors, I think the boys on the field for both teams have a lot of respect for each other and will play hard and show that respect and good sportsmanship. I have heard from a very good friend at Boyd about what happened at the end of the game with westmoreland, I myself is disgusted that a coach would allow a player and his fans to act the way they did. I can guarantee that Coach Boeck would not allow such behavior from his boys and I know myself as a fan expect better things from all the boys on the field than for them to conduct themselves in that manner.

Keep up the good work Warriors, Just remember ONE GAME AT A TIME!

HIT EM HARD WARRIORS!!!!!!

Still say close game but Marion will bring home the WIN!!!!!

I was up top. I thought I saw you , but you were missing two things, the hat and your lady.

What about these Warriors? They beat Smith County and Tyner. They have a lot of momentum, hope our guys are working hard.

Reaction's lady was there, she was late in fact she is always late but she was there trust me...Bucs win no contest...we welcome the Tornadoes next week!!

Yes they beat Tyner as did Westmoreland so I don't think there is too much to worry about...Bucs be on your 'A' game...

Good Luck to Boyd and I hope the game ends with minimal to no injuries for both teams...

Wow, all these pages of how Boyd is going to beat Marion and they don??™t stand a chance stuff. I am glad Boyd and its fans are so confident. As for the Warrior faithful and myself, we think different! I feel confident Marion will play their brand of football, and they will be victorious! From the past years, Marion has grown accustomed to being the ???Underdog??? and this year??™s team is no different. In 1982 and 1984, Marion went from an unranked team at the first of the regular season to reaching the state finals. In 1990, Marion lost to Sequatchie Co. (Desert Storm Year) in the regular season and came through the loser??™s bracket to beat MUS for its first state title. In 1992, Marion beat a very strong Brentwood Academy team for it 2nd state title and truthfully if they had played each other 5 more times, I believe Brentwood would have won all 5. But on that day, Marion was better. This year??™s team has many of the same characteristics that these past Marion teams possessed.

Lady Squaw always speaks of a purple storm coming. As one of Marion??™s top meteorologist, she needs to upgrade that storm, because it??™s not just the ???Purple Storm??? but The ???Perfect Storm???. The Perfect Storm only happens when all of the right elements come together. Its when leadership, teamwork, pride, discipline, and attitude all come together at the same time. Everyone knows Boyd is not the same team as they were back in week 2, and no one from Marion is expecting that. But this Marion team isn??™t the same as it was in week 2 ether. Don??™t underestimate them. All the elements for this team have come together and they are peaking at the right time. With that being said, Marion wins!!! from the "Underdog" spot!!!!! Go Warriors continue to work hard! You control your own destiny!

Dude are you freakin serious? The number of pages Boyd posters have said they can win? Umm look again at all the Marion Co posts. Looks like you guys think your just going to walk into the swamp and punch us in the mouth with this purple storm. No purple storm is coming out of the swamp with a win. Purplegrad what time you want to meet on the track? Or ladysquaw or and mc fan? I'm sure I will be outnumbered since I met like 10 smith co people alone at the hole last year but I'm still alive haha.