Smith Co. @ Clay Co. Hall of Fame Game

bulldawg23

I will say since its played in clay co the bulldogs will win by 15 they pretty good and with smith sort of rebuilding with a new coach but you never know how both teams will play tis early.

That coach has been there a year or two!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

That coach has been there a year or two!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

as a matter of fact he's been there about 7 or 8 years now. But he hasn't got to try his system yet. So in a sense its like having a new coach. Attitudes are the same, but styles are different. I'm sure they will do fine and have a great season. Wish him the best of luck except for 2 nights /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Joe Adams has really become a shooter. He's bailed em out in the Westmoreland scrimmage, twice. They definately have a great bench with 2 or 3 players that would easily be great starters for other teams.

mr adams did have a good scrimmage that night. he seems to have gained some confidence. maybe he will get some floor time if he keeps it up. i was thinking the team looked a little clumsy out there in the scrimmage, but it's probably just b/c two of the starters have been in football and only practiced maybe twice at the most before they played. i think the hall of fame game will be a good indicator of how they are gonna play together.