Oneida hosts Greenback

Lord, I hope your right PirateTom.....we have worked really hard to get to this point. I believe our kids are ready and I'm sure the 'Kees are too. I made a statement last time we played that the immovable object was meeting the irresistable force. Looks like that is the story line again. Oneida has yet to yield a point in the play-offs, Greenback put up 61 in the rain last week. When the Indians were able to take away some of the things Greenback has been able to do all year, you could sense the frustration building for them. Tony Lambert is a defensive genius and every button you can push to confuse or rattle their offense will be pushed on Friday. Our defense has actually gotten stronger since the first meeting....heck, I've seen them sub in as many as 6 players between plays this post season. That's a bunch in Single A football, wouldn't you say? Don't forget your Parka tomorrow night!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The weather channel is calling for an overnight low of 15?°. Probably wont be that cold at game time but it should be around 25-30?°. Bring some gloves too!

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's Go Kees!! Boys, we've had a great season and nothing tastes better than an upset. People can post their predictions - opinions - slams all they want - but the bottom line is the Greenback community loves you and we're proud of you and would follow wherever you go. Go out there and give it all you got tomorrow - and no matter the outcome nothing changes the fact that WE ARE GREENBACK!

Love you guys - Now take care of business!!

Greenback 28

Onieda 21

Let's Go Kees!! Boys, we've had a great season and nothing tastes better than an upset. People can post their predictions - opinions - slams all they want - but the bottom line is the Greenback community loves you and we're proud of you and would follow wherever you go. Go out there and give it all you got tomorrow - and no matter the outcome nothing changes the fact that WE ARE GREENBACK!

Love you guys - Now take care of business!!

Greenback 28

Onieda 21

This game should be a bon burner but i look for greenback to redeem and get the W

Greenback-21

Oneida-14

Lord, I hope your right PirateTom.....we have worked really hard to get to this point. I believe our kids are ready and I'm sure the 'Kees are too. I made a statement last time we played that the immovable object was meeting the irresistable force. Looks like that is the story line again. Oneida has yet to yield a point in the play-offs, Greenback put up 61 in the rain last week. When the Indians were able to take away some of the things Greenback has been able to do all year, you could sense the frustration building for them. Tony Lambert is a defensive genius and every button you can push to confuse or rattle their offense will be pushed on Friday. Our defense has actually gotten stronger since the first meeting....heck, I've seen them sub in as many as 6 players between plays this post season. That's a bunch in Single A football, wouldn't you say? Don't forget your Parka tomorrow night!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What was the score of Oneida's first round play off game?

I can't remember.....its been two weeks! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think it was like 42 - 0 and the Indians shut it off quickly.....trust me.

Kazzy

I can't remember.....its been two weeks! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think it was like 42 - 0 and the Indians shut it off quickly.....trust me.

Kazzy

actually it was 41-18 against a team that went 6 and 4 in the regular season

Man I hate that i have to work tomorrow night. I am so bummed. Does anyone in Scott Co. know of a radio station in the KLnox area that will be broadcasting the game or anything. If not I need some some contact info for some Greenback fans making the trip so I can keep up with the score.

GHS 22

OHS 21 in OT

Any you Indians gonna be pow-wowin around a fire tomorrow night? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> If you are PLEASE let me know!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Comin up from Cosby and bringin the wife so we may need somewhere warm to stand. Good Luck to both teams cant wait to see this one, it should be a DANDY!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> No prediction, seen them both on film, and if I were giving a prediction, I would have to go with the Indians because of their size and ability to play alot of different people. But conditioning shouldnt be a huge deal in COLD temps!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

It is time to put the Women and Children to bed and go looking for Dinner Boys. "G" Nation will make the trip up to Scott Co. in Full Force. All you people in between Greenback and Oneida don't fear that rumbling you hear is Just the Nation Traveling up the Highway. This is going to be the GAME of the Year! Forget TC and SP, these two teams are not even thinking about those those teams until Saturday Morning! Both teams would make a fine Representative for East TN in the "Ship. Regardless of who wins, THis CHerokee is rooting for them the rest of tha way. ANd Remember!

Cherokees are Indians so therfore we are all bothers with Redskin!!!

Oh, don't worry......we've heard that rumble before. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Lock and load, boys!

Chief on Chief.....its on!