Oneida hosts Greenback

Please do not feel bad for asking the question about Dustin. Dustin was my brother and was a very specail guy. We talk about Dustin everyday and especially to his son, Clayton Dustin. He will always be with us and my family and myself just say "thank you" for remembering him and knowing him. We loved football then, and we still love football now.

Be aware of Oneida # 3 - he is part of my family and Dustin did teach him MANY THINGS!!!

Well let me just say again. Nobody from these neck of the woods is overlooking anybody. We've got enough to worry about this week.

As far as Mr. Posey, I never would have asked the question if I'd known. It seems that his name alone brings many memories to the fans of Oneida. It sounds like he truley embodied your motto of PCC. I want to type up this clip, word for word, from The Tennessean when they announced the All-Mid State Teams, offfensive and defensive players of the year, and coach of the year. These quotes are coming from a 2-time Mr. Football AND Clinic Bowl MVP, after his Jr. year.

Defensive Player of the Year

Michael Scruggs, Trousdale County

Vitals: Junior DT, 6-2, 285

Accomplishments: Was named defensive most valuable player in the Class 1A Clinic Bowl and was also selected as Mr. Football Lineman in Class 1A. Helped lead the Yellow Jackets to a perfect 15-0 record and a state championship with a Clinc Bowl victory over Clarksville Academy.

This season's greatest thrill: "Winning the Clinic Bowl."

This season's biggest disappointment: "I'd say the Westmoreland game. We only won 24-0 and we didn't play at all like we wanted to."

The person you admire most: "I'd have to say all my teammates. They like to win and played hard every time out."

Five years from now I hope to be: "Playing ball somewhere."

Best player you ever played against: "Dustin Posey, Oneida."

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please do not feel bad for asking the question about Dustin. Dustin was my brother and was a very specail guy. We talk about Dustin everyday and especially to his son, Clayton Dustin. He will always be with us and my family and myself just say "thank you" for remembering him and knowing him. We loved football then, and we still love football now.

Be aware of Oneida # 3 - he is part of my family and Dustin did teach him MANY THINGS!!!

No problem Tracy. I just remember him, unfortunately I didn't have the pleasure of knowing him. But it sounds like he made a lasting impression with everyone who he encountered. May God bless you, the rest of his family, and most importantly Clayton. Make sure he knows how great of a person he was, and that he was one heck of a football player for the Oneida Indians.

And I'll make sure to watch out for #3, hopefully I will get to see him play my Jackets next week.

I don't know if they are gonna carry it or not, but WECO has an internet broadcast that is crystal clear. Here is the link:

http://wecoradio.com/wecogroup/index.php

On the left side you will see text that says "Tune In FM 101.3", just below that you can choose a media player.

Man I hate that i have to work tomorrow night. I am so bummed. Does anyone in Scott Co. know of a radio station in the KLnox area that will be broadcasting the game or anything. If not I need some some contact info for some Greenback fans making the trip so I can keep up with the score.

GHS 22

OHS 21 in OT

Only about 22 hours untill kickoff. I have been waiting for this moment. I can already feel the butterflies. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> I dont make predictions because I am a player but I will say that I am looking foward to the challenge. Good luck to everybody.

Guest Shocker0

I don't know if they are gonna carry it or not, but WECO has an internet broadcast that is crystal clear. Here is the link:

http://wecoradio.com/wecogroup/index.php

On the left side you will see text that says "Tune In FM 101.3", just below that you can choose a media player.

Yeah, I'm 95% sure they will. They did Oneida and Midways game last week, and neither are Morgan County teams.

And I'll make sure to watch out for #3, hopefully I will get to see him play my Jackets next week.

You should have seen him on Halloween night!!!He caught the looooonnnnnnggggggggggg TD pass /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just in case somebody may have missed it.The weather for friday night is COLD!!!!!!!Bundle up and get ready to watch two well rounded teams leave it all on the field.

For the Greenback fans, sorry no trucks allowed to be parked around the fence.You will probably have to park at the baseball and softball fields and then walk up to the main entrance.Sorry...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You seen him on Halloween night!!!He caught the looooonnnnnnggggggggggg TD pass /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just in case somebody may have missed it.The weather for friday night is COLD!!!!!!!Bundle up and get ready to watch two well rounded teams leave it all on the field.

For the Greenback fans, sorry no trucks allowed to be parked around the fence.You will probably have to park at the baseball and softball fields and then walk up to the main entrance.Sorry...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The weather is cold.... but that was just plain COLD!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I kinda like the trucks parked next to the fence. I guess being the visiting team, that would be a little different.

The weather is cold.... but that was just plain COLD!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I kinda like the trucks parked next to the fence. I guess being the visiting team, that would be a little different.

TD just seen yall on channel 6.. but the only interview it showed was Bear