Oneida hosts Greenback

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to say that I really hope that Oneida takes it to state and brings region 2 a state championship. Good job tonight guys it was really fun. I will see y'all next week I will be in my orange and white. Good luck

TD you played excellent tonight, wasnt that you rumblin and stumblin on that fumble recover?? i was behind you in prayer to btw.. but man yall played a heck of a game and you got my respect! I hope we can represent region 2 well next week

The reservation was rockin' tonight. Poor old Kaz was dancing around like I was 16 again....and trust me I ain't even close! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Both teams could only be discribed as punishing all night long. The cold made the hits by both teams made ball security iffy at best. Bunky threw it all over the yard and the Indians caught a lot of them. (4 interceptions I believe) Oneida cashed in on the first one! I'm not sure what our turnover ratio is this season, but I would think it is pretty high! I'm not sure how the other game turned out, but I hear points are hard to come by on the Creekbank. We will welcome either team to the reservation next week and Oneida is as ready as they will ever be! TD70 got to carry a fumble a long way, and let me say man it took a while to get where you were going. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> I'm just yankin' your chain, bud.....heck somebody had to pick it up....it might as well have been you. Hot Chocolate was pretty good and I knocked a few back because I still can't feel my toes. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> It has been a real battle with you guys and we'll do our best to carry the region 2 torch. Heard we are going to meet a good team, no matter who it is!

T. Lambert.....gosh you have to love these kids....they laid it out tonight! If we lose the turnovers next week, your club has a real shot. The magic carpet ride continues, huh! I suppose some "experts" won't think you can run the table, but I swear if you line them up on one of your DT's, they will knock them silly! You have a gold mine in your TNT, them hogs are something else! Plus the "plowing" was incredible this evening. When you when straight ahead you never gain less than 4 yards a pop. Feed'em good over the Holiday!

Will we take the next one? Well, your in it....so win it! Great Game Tribe....rest up and the Reservation will be full again next week. Hope we give Pujo his money's worth!

Kazanity /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />