Oneida hosts Greenback

Oh, Lord yes......Cleatless in a Toga, might give Champ in a Cheerleader Outfit a run for his money. Of course if we make it to the finals I say they BOTH have to dress up in their finest for that one. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I'm really getting antsy....even the cold temperatures aren't going to make the fans go away. Looks like we are all going to be present and accounted for!

We'll all have to wear sun glasses if either Champ or Cleatless decides to come in their new wardrobe. Legs are whiter than rice and the reflection will probably blind you. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Champ Kazamless

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I will say I do have better legs than Champ. even if he is younger, But think of the money we would save on the light bill, Champ on one end ,me on the other You would be able to lite up the whole field with a bic lighter.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! almost 5 hrs to kickoff baby whoooooooo gettin out the fur lined sequined bathrobe and the championship belt has a heater in it I might wear a mask tonight to keep warm but I hate to deprive the ladies of getting to see my pretty face whoooooooooooo. it'll be a frosty stylin and profilin tonite for sure. cleatless philospher /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> have to think about that one baby whooooooooooo. the tribe better play hard, hit hard, and leave it on the field baby whoooooooooo... remember to be the man ya gotta beat the man whooooooooooo

Memo to Person in Charge of Concessions:

Don't forget to make "heaping" piles of Joe....and several truck loads of Hot Toddy!

You'll make a killin' if you take my advice!

Remember my prediction:

26-6 Oneida.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazamity /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well men the time has finally come and gameday is here baby! i know the atmosphere is goin to be crazy tonight at the reservation and its goin to be very very very cold. all i can say boys is leave it all on the field for 4 quarters so there is no regrets. Good luck to both teams but i am goin to have to take my indians. i think they come out and play very well and take care of business at The Reservation.

Tribe- 28

Kees- 7

Guest Shocker0

Greenback got the ball first. On third down, Vanskiver threw a pass and it was picked off and returned for a touchdown on Greenbacks first series.

Oneida- 7

Greenback- 0

10:40 left in 1st.