MCKENZIE @ LAKE COUNTY

Butchie

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ol' Murphy "The Guru" Fair says Lake Co. is the most athletic team in the west bracket and it's gonna be Lake Co. @ Cascade in the semi's. Prove him wrong Reb's!!!

I wonder how he came to that conclusion??? Don't get me wrong, Lake Co. is an athletic football team but, I doubt he has come over here and taken a real up close look at all the teams this season. I don't mean that as a cut to the Falcons but, I feel we have just as many athletes as they or any other class A team in the west has.

It's Rebels vs. Falcons scene two!!! The first one was pretty much a dead heat. Did the Rebels learn from the first look at the Falcon offense? Have the Falcons figured out any way to slow down the Rebel attack? This game will likely be as close as the first one. As long as the Rebels are on top that will be fine with me.

bigster, take it easy on me here but, I'm still sick---------thought I was getting better untill today at work. Coughed all day and a little fever!!! Then I had to work over an hour which also messed up plans so I called butchie and bowed out this time. In my current condition I have no need at all to be out in weather like this. So far, I've not found much to like about turning 60 other than I made it that far. Good luck too (not too much now but, enough to stay healthy and make a good 'un out of it). /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REBEL PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPPORT COLONEL REB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Ol' Murphy "The Guru" Fair says Lake Co. is the most athletic team in the west bracket and it's gonna be Lake Co. @ Cascade in the semi's. Prove him wrong Reb's!!!

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> The Guru says....." Only room for one Guru around here.....and Murphy ain't it." /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />