reddevil36

GAME WINNER  

126 members have voted

1. 1. GAME WINNER

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, we have a lot of Gump fans on here.....ROLL GUMPS ROLL!

NEWS ALERT FOR THE GUMPS: Bear Bryant is still dead.

I sure have'nt heard much from the Nick Satanites until they start winning. Its okay their title hopes end when they get slaughtered by the Gators. Have fun in the Sugar Bowl. I hate Alabama with a passion but they have a great ball team but they are not anywhere as near as good as Florida.

I sure have'nt heard much from the Nick Satanites until they start winning. Its okay their title hopes end when they get slaughtered by the Gators. Have fun in the Sugar Bowl. I hate Alabama with a passion but they have a great ball team but they are not anywhere as near as good as Florida.

I agree. hey,Alabama fans are Gumps,so they are "kinda" slooowwww and the poor hicks haven't figured out yet that they will get their teeth kicked in (well the teeth that hasn't rotted out yet) in the SECCG.

Y'all got to slow down...quality over quantity!

This should be another great game between these two teams. Cascade has to prepare for off-tackle run plays and JB has to prepare for fake punts and hook and laterals and this one should end up 0-0 right?

I know ABSOLUTELY no one from Cascade will agree with this but I really think it's the truth...other than having another home game, nobody and I mean nobody from Cascade wanted to see JB come back on the schedule. I know, I know, that's not what y'all were thinking but that's what I truly believe. I have my reasons for believing that but I won't put them on here for the sake of not giving anybody too much bulletin board material. Regardless of whether anybody believes that, JB is playing lights out right now and I really, really like their chances in this game. It should be another great night at the stable for the Devils.

Those are some seriously bold statements. Regardless of what you are trying to avoid, you just provided bulletin board material. These sites are scanned by the kids and some of the coaches all the time because you never know what you're going to find.

All I'm going to say is it is sure to be a great game. Yes, Cascade is going to have to start making adjustments when JB calls the same play over and over and over and over and over. And everybody sees your sarcasm in the punt fakes and laterals. Basically, you're saying that 15-14 was a luck job.

Y'all got to slow down...quality over quantity!

This should be another great game between these two teams. Cascade has to prepare for off-tackle run plays and JB has to prepare for fake punts and hook and laterals and this one should end up 0-0 right?

I know ABSOLUTELY no one from Cascade will agree with this but I really think it's the truth...other than having another home game, nobody and I mean nobody from Cascade wanted to see JB come back on the schedule. I know, I know, that's not what y'all were thinking but that's what I truly believe. I have my reasons for believing that but I won't put them on here for the sake of not giving anybody too much bulletin board material. Regardless of whether anybody believes that, JB is playing lights out right now and I really, really like their chances in this game. It should be another great night at the stable for the Devils.

I definitely can't speak for anyone else, but I got the matchup I wanted, Moto. The NAME Jo Byrns is no longer a factor in the outcome of games for us. The team Jo Byrns may beat Cascade Friday, but the mystique around the name is no longer a factor as it was in years past. These teams match up very well and the fact the we have a lot more knowledge of your team and its tendancy was a factor in me hoping you won last week. Home field was only a bonus for me.

I'd much rather have a game against someone I have a lot of film on and have played for 4 years than facing the unknown of what WC would of brought to the game. No disrepect intended, but I think JB will be a lot easier offense to throttle than WC would of been. The flip side of that is JB's defense will be much harder to score on. I don't think anyone from either side would argue those two points. When I have an extremely potent offense and a sometimes suspect defense, give me the opponent who lives and dies with their defense all day long.

I also think we have an edge on special teams and that may be the deciding factor in this one. Good luck to both teams this week in practice. I'm sure these kids on both sides will give us another thrilling game to watch, but please don't be naive enough to think we were praying for a Wayne County victory. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Those are some seriously bold statements. Regardless of what you are trying to avoid, you just provided bulletin board material. These sites are scanned by the kids and some of the coaches all the time because you never know what you're going to find.

All I'm going to say is it is sure to be a great game. Yes, Cascade is going to have to start making adjustments when JB calls the same play over and over and over and over and over. And everybody sees your sarcasm in the punt fakes and laterals. Basically, you're saying that 15-14 was a luck job.

he might not be but i am evryone else know's it also it happen so let it be we not crying about it we just comming back to take revenge is all /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and what bulletin board material did he give ya you read through thing's to what you wanna beleave /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

With Cascade Losing!

you got that right ,,,,the air show is gonna get shot down with the tomahawk missel's come fri, nov, 21 at 7 pm don't missel it /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> oooops to late

he might not be but i am evryone else know's it also it happen so let it be we not crying about it we just comming back to take revenge is all /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and what bulletin board material did he give ya you read through thing's to what you wanna beleave /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

you got that right ,,,,the air show is gonna get shot down with the tomahawk missel's come fri, nov, 21 at 7 pm don't missel it oooops to late

I'm gonna re-post this from the Region 5-1A thread so I can make sure everyone sees it.

I'm trying to get a head count on who plans on coming by the house Friday afternoon to for the cookout we are planning. We'll probably start cooking around 3:00 and ya'll are welcome to start showing up anytime that afternoon. I've scheduled vacation for Friday, so I'll be there all day. Anyone from Cascade or Jo Byrns who'd like to come by and socialize before the game, just shoot me an E-mail at:

Cascade11's E-mail address

We'd like to get a good crowd together to talk some football before the game. This is going to be one heck of a game!!.. Oh, and Logger, I'll have my livestock hidden away in the barn, so don't come down with any funny ideas. You'll have to bring your own date!...... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

If we hear tales about stumbling drunks wandering around Bell Buckle-Wartrace, we'll know you guys were hitting the "happy juice" at c-11's house! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I say that this game will be close. Jo Byrns looked good aganist Wayne Co. but i think it will be tough at Cascade. JB's running backs run hard and will take a hit. #34 is the most versatile sophmore i have ever seen but i think this will be a barn burner and im gonna go with the Red Devils on this one..

If we hear tales about stumbling drunks wandering around Bell Buckle-Wartrace, we'll know you guys were hitting the "happy juice" at c-11's house! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

C-11 won't be furnishing any "happy juice"... Food and soft drinks only. Everyone will be on their own if they choose to partake in any "happy juice".... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I say that this game will be close. Jo Byrns looked good aganist Wayne Co. but i think it will be tough at Cascade. JB's running backs run hard and will take a hit. #34 is the most versatile sophmore i have ever seen but i think this will be a barn burner and im gonna go with the Red Devils on this one..

Trey and I discussed that Friday night. We were fully expecting all the WC fans to back Jo Byrns this week. Just as I'd expect most of the knowledgable McEwen fans will be expecting a Cascade win after getting beat badly Friday night.