South-Doyle Football

nickknx865

I was just concerned that your last post was at 3:57 a.m. It seems a high school student should be in bed asleep at 4 in the morning. Are your parents aware that you are posting on the internet at 4 in the morning???

I'm 18 years old, so I could really not care if they know, but they do know. I'm homeschooled now, so that explains that. I actually get most of my work done during the early morning.

Also, it seems if you are not at SD any more, you really don't have a dog in this fight. So why are you on here stirring up trouble??

Umm, yes, I do. Anyone who is an alumni of SDHS, SYHS, or DHS, has a dog in the fight. Johnny Knoxville has a dog in the fight. The guy who writes Get Fuzzy has a dog in the fight(think his name is Darby Conley). Can't think of many other famous people from South Knox.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just see the bad coaching I as a parent see the way hutchens treats his players. Several parents have been to Clark Duncans office over this. Hutch has cursed players telling them to get their M F head out of their A55 . He eve called one player a M F S O B. If Duncan dosn't fire him mabe he should go also. 3 parents are ready to file a law suite if he isn't fired. we will see..

I understand that Coach Hutch announced in a team meeting yesterday that he would NOT be returning next year.

So, who is the next coach at SDHS. Any ideas? Anyone?

I think Stanton Stevens would sit well with this program. I mean, I know his stint at Oak Ridge wasn't good however, at AE he won the State. I think If I were Clark Duncan, I would give him a call. Or CLark Duncan should come out of retirement and get his hiney back on the sidelines..

I think Stanton Stevens would sit well with this program. I mean, I know his stint at Oak Ridge wasn't good however, at AE he would the State. I think If I were Clark Duncan, I would give him a call. Or CLark Duncan should come out of retirement and get his hiney back on the sidelines..

That would be my choice. However, Stevens from what I've heard, is still gonna teach at Oak Ridge.

That would be my choice. However, Stevens from what I've heard, is still gonna teach at Oak Ridge.

That's until the end of the year, if he gets hired elsewhere, he'll resign from Oak Ridge City Schools...

Maybe you should put a bug in Clark's ear and tell him to lure Stevens back to Knox County..

Hey don't yall have OJ coming back next year? And Bama? And a good QB/line? Man, I see Stevens doing wonders for the SOUTH DOYLE program if he gets the job..

I even see him kicking Oak ridge hahahah if you know what I"m saying..

That's until the end of the year, if he gets hired elsewhere, he'll resign from Oak Ridge City Schools...

Maybe you should put a bug in Clark's ear and tell him to lure Stevens back to Knox County..

Hey don't yall have OJ coming back next year? And Bama? And a good QB/line? Man, I see Stevens doing wonders for the SOUTH DOYLE program if he gets the job..

I even see him kicking Oak ridge hahahah if you know what I"m saying..

I think you give our team entirely too much credit. OJ is good, so is Bama. Conley still needs to get down some basics of the game, and our o-line, with the exception of Joseph Romines, is going to be subpar.

I think you give our team entirely too much credit. OJ is good, so is Bama. Conley still needs to get down some basics of the game, and our o-line, with the exception of Joseph Romines, is going to be subpar.

what u mean he gives us to much credit we never get credit for anything and nick your just mad because when u played u was like the worst player ever to put on pads

what u mean he gives us to much credit we never get credit for anything and nick your just mad because when u played u was like the worst player ever to put on pads

No s++t. Really? I had no idea I stunk.

(This is sarcasm, in case you haven't figured it out yet.)

Really, I couldn't care less about the fact I never would have cracked the 2nd team JV. I really don't care. It's not the reason I started this thread. If it was, I would have attacked every single player on the team. I don't, and I will not attack every breathing thing within 50 yards of SD because of some petty thing like that. I have always given the good players thier due, and contructively criticized the ones that aren't so good. None of what I do on here is a full blown attack on you, your team, and this program. I'm just sick of seeing good athletes sit at home every year because of a coach who couldn't do much more than lose his darn mind every year.

No s++t. Really? I had no idea I stunk.

(This is sarcasm, in case you haven't figured it out yet.)

Really, I couldn't care less about the fact I never would have cracked the 2nd team JV. I really don't care. It's not the reason I started this thread. If it was, I would have attacked every single player on the team. I don't, and I will not attack every breathing thing within 50 yards of SD because of some petty thing like that. I have always given the good players thier due, and contructively criticized the ones that aren't so good. None of what I do on here is a full blown attack on you, your team, and this program. I'm just sick of seeing good athletes sit at home every year because of a coach who couldn't do much more than lose his darn mind every year.

And people are suppose to believe that you know what you are talking about?? You are a joke - a very large joke.

No I don't think I'm giving it to much credit, I just know South Knoxville has a lot of talenative players that lives there and yall should be winning more games then what you are. I mean, come on the basketball team should be killing it on the courts. What's going on? Yall just need to get some coaches in there that can get the job done. If Stevens get this job and Clark gives him the program without stepping in the way, he'll do wonders for the team. I'm telling you..

And people are suppose to believe that you know what you are talking about?? You are a joke - a very large joke.

Umm, yes, yes you are. First of all, who the heck are you to tell me I don't have a dog in the fight? Really? Do you even care about South-Doyle? Unless you're one of the football players or coaches or something. If you are, that's another story, but I seriously doubt that.

You know who the joke is in this situation? Do ya? Well, if you don't, that would be you, good sir.

Here's the bottom line

Unless you are one of the fans, players, coaches, parents, etc., GTFO of this thread, unless you have something constructive to say.

No I don't think I'm giving it to much credit, I just know South Knoxville has a lot of talenative players that lives there and yall should be winning more games then what you are. I mean, come on the basketball team should be killing it on the courts. What's going on? Yall just need to get some coaches in there that can get the job done. If Stevens get this job and Clark gives him the program without stepping in the way, he'll do wonders for the team. I'm telling you..

Ehh, the basketball team has the groundwork to be good. Barnes is in year 2, and I think all the things to compete are there.

Stevens would be an excellent choice for our coach, no doubt about that. Sure his stint at OR didn't go so well, but look at what he did at A-E. State champs(although the loss to Independence was bad, but then again, most teams lost to Independence).