Giles County at David Lipscomb-Quarterfinal Match Up

vandy1

Some Comments:

Jett Juice is what you get when you mix Duck Butter and Goose Grease.

"Donald Lipsccomb" I like. Might use it on the Lipscomb Lizard Lounge Page appearing nightly on the Mustangfanpage.

Bomb Squad, Eddie Haskell and Vandy 1 are not the same person. I am only Vandy1, The Dedeacon, and the Lipscomb Lizard. I do not have the talent of a Eddie Haskell and Bomb Squad.

David Lipscomb also bottled a mean batch of fruit of the vine, best served at room temp and with unsalted crackers. A recent bottle was found below Avalon. The bottle is now housed in the AThens Clay and Francis Pullias room in the University Library.

Bulldog now has one over Vandy1. He knew who I was and yet he still remains a mystery to me.

Too bad Big Country, DaCatfish, Catfish Hunter is not able to enjoy all of this.

Who is Jackie Smith? An R and B guy? I thought Jackie Bennett was the old coach at Page.

Lipscomb had a back up longsnapper who set a record according to Coach Mac in 2005 against Chester County. He snapped the ball 35 yards over the head of the punter.

We are still awaiting the posting of Peter Powell's Lipscomb Game Day Notes.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some Comments:

Jett Juice is what you get when you mix Duck Butter and Goose Grease.

"Donald Lipsccomb" I like. Might use it on the Lipscomb Lizard Lounge Page appearing nightly on the Mustangfanpage.

Bomb Squad, Eddie Haskell and Vandy 1 are not the same person. I am only Vandy1, The Dedeacon, and the Lipscomb Lizard. I do not have the talent of a Eddie Haskell and Bomb Squad.

David Lipscomb also bottled a mean batch of fruit of the vine, best served at room temp and with unsalted crackers. A recent bottle was found below Avalon. The bottle is now housed in the AThens Clay and Francis Pullias room in the University Library.

Bulldog now has one over Vandy1. He knew who I was and yet he still remains a mystery to me.

Too bad Big Country, DaCatfish, Catfish Hunter is not able to enjoy all of this.

Who is Jackie Smith? An R and B guy? I thought Jackie Bennett was the old coach at Page.

Lipscomb had a back up longsnapper who set a record according to Coach Mac in 2005 against Chester County. He snapped the ball 35 yards over the head of the punter.

We are still awaiting the posting of Peter Powell's Lipscomb Game Day Notes.

Jackie Smith was long time football coach for the Bobcats before Johnson and O'Connor, I'm not sure how many years the man did coach.

Where is the evidence of the high IQ, Dedicated? See you at the game cheering for the Bobcats. Do you think we can get the win?

OH, MY DEAR LOUD ONE.

What is a burro?what is a smart burro?Get it yet? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Of course we can win.DL is a great program and a dynasty,but they are still just kids like ours.

GC has a great program also and can beat the Stangs,I dont buy into the hype of DL like everyone else.

they can lose like every other team.It wont be easy and we will need you at your loudest to keep the

croud in it.But yes we can win and my prediction stands,GC IN A CLOSE ONE. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

OH, MY DEAR LOUD ONE.

What is a burro?what is a smart burro?Get it yet? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Of course we can win.DL is a great program and a dynasty,but they are still just kids like ours.

GC has a great program also and can beat the Stangs,I dont buy into the hype of DL like everyone else.

they can lose like every other team.It wont be easy and we will need you at your loudest to keep the

croud in it.But yes we can win and my prediction stands,GC IN A CLOSE ONE. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

everyone loses except MARYVILLE AND HENRY CO., LOL i still need that info on josh smith can they send me a # or something on him so i can get in touch. Tell him 300 from roc city is looking for him /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Actually there is no relation between myself and EastTNFootballExpert. Maybe a map could help you figure that one out. Just a thought. Rumor has it Zach Rogers is still feeling the hit from the last time these two met and will be limited in the game. Can I get any confirmation from a DL fan??

The longsnapper is looking for an Amen... somebody give it to him.

...I know if I was looking to get in touch with someone, CoachT would be the first place I would look. Phone books are for the birds.

david lipscomb will be well prepared this time and beat giles county as badly as they want. giles was challenged by mcnairy for 3 quarters and by page throughout the game each of the last two weeks. david lipscomb will go 4 for 4 years against region 5 once this one goes final friday night!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You must be hittin the good stuff.

DL can not beat GC 'as badly as they wont' they will be lucky IF they get the win.

As a matter of fact.....PAGE would give you all you would want if they played you today.

Looking forward to sittin in them blue seats.

Hey Bulldog...........you talked to the bus driver yet?Heard he has a room reserved in the ville.

everyone loses except MARYVILLE AND HENRY CO., LOL i still need that info on josh smith can they send me a # or something on him so i can get in touch. Tell him 300 from roc city is looking for him /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Correction............Everyone loses except Henry co.........this year.

He knows.....its on him now.