Lewis County

Stat_pack1

Would you just do us all a favor and SHUT UP!!!! Nobody cares what you think, why are you so obsessed with us and who we schedule? I'm so sick and tired of you getting on our posts and dogging our teams when you don't know anything about us exept who we play. I tell you what, when these contracts are up, why don't you come down to Hohenwald and make out our schedule for us! I know for a fact Coach Sharp tried to schedule Lawrence County (4A next year) and Camden (9-1 this year), but they couldn't because of scheduling conflicts, and all this after losing all of those great seniors we had, and starting new people at just about every key position on offense and defense. But I guess Coach Sharp and the Panthers are scared, huh? How will you be able to say that our schedule is weak anymore? What on earth will you do? We will be playing the likes of 4A Marshall County, 4A Giles County, 4A Spring Hill, 4A Page, and playing them in games that will determine whether or not we even get in the playoffs or at the very least what seed we will be. So, yea, if Coach Sharp had to add Wayne County and Mt. Pleasant (two very good 1A schools) because the afore mentioned other two couldn't - or wouldn't play LC for whatever reason - then he will just have to be given a pass on this one - even by you.

What kills me is that you, and people like you, have it in your mind that the LC coaching staff sits in their office when its time to schedule and when people like Camden, Milan, Huntingdon, Alcoa, Boyd, MBA, Ravenwood, McGavock, GP, CPA, BA, Ensworth, and Maryville call us to play - the coaches all just hide under their desk and weap out of fear of all these teams. Why don't you, or anyone else that bags on our "weak" schedule every year call the LC field house and ask Coach Sharp or any of the other coaches why they won't schedule anyone tough. Or, you could call all the afore mentioned teams and ask them why they didn't call LC to play. And how do you know for sure mbs, or anyone that uses your tired old excuse, that LC didn't try to schedule some of those teams? KNOW YOUR FACTS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Lewis Co played a hard schedule, they wouldn't make playoffs.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh look at me I'm "owcoa" I use giant fonts, I'm so cool! Tell me genius, how many LC games did you catch this year?

I missed them, but I heard that 1A vs 2A games are just awesome. Come up here to Blount Co. if you want to see what a 3rd round playoff game looks like. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

LCHSpantherfan I wouldn't worry about these people if they have time to come here and dis LCHS on who they play. It would seem to me that they would spend their time on a thread that had to do with their team. Must be jealous or something like that.I hope they continue to discount us in the future and they just might get lucky and play us one year and our easy schedule.We will continue to play our games and know that who ever we play that our boys will play with all they have. Good luck to all the teams remaining in the playoff's and we will get ready for next year.

To the 2008 Panther seniors THANKS! for a great season, you are a special group of young men.

For the rest of the team THANKS! for a great season, now time to go to work for next year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I hope they continue to discount us in the future and they just might get lucky and play us one year and our easy schedule.

Why not play South Pittsburg as your 1A team. They played three 2A schools this year. I'm sure they would be happy to play you guys. Even if you lose, you will see players better than you and that is what gets you ready for the playoffs. If you keep playing weak 2A schools and 1A school, then make it to playoff only to get beat a few more times, maybe you guys will figure it out. Playing up only gets you better. Playing down to a worst team just really only puts a W on your schedule.

Why not play South Pittsburg as your 1A team. They played three 2A schools this year. I'm sure they would be happy to play you guys. Even if you lose, you will see players better than you and that is what gets you ready for the playoffs. If you keep playing weak 2A schools and 1A school, then make it to playoff only to get beat a few more times, maybe you guys will figure it out. Playing up only gets you better. Playing down to a worst team just really only puts a W on your schedule.

look moron coach sharp tries to book tougher teams! im not going to drop names but there are some 4A teams that wont come play us because they dont want to take the chance at losing to an apparetly "weak" 2A school by your standards so shut up and post about your own team if were so "WEAK" then were not worth your golden posts

Let's see if what you say is right. First of all......a tougher schedule solves everything I guess. I would say Goodpasture/CPA plays as tough as schedule in their area as anyone. Goodpasture has been beat by Alcoa each time in the past few years by Alcoa, does that mean the have to play an even tougher schedule? Alcoa is just loaded.....period, its their time. As far as your comment about playing weak 2A schools, this might help you some. You play the teams in your District.....some are up and some are down, it varies year to year. LCHS is the exception to the rule...they have been consistent through out the years. They can't control each school year in and year out. As far as the 2A weak schedule. Alcoa's 2A power schedule through regular season stands at a combined 28-48, LCHS weak season schedule is 31-53. Not much differance. You can't control how the teams in your area do from year in to year out. LCHS is a "closed zone" school. Lewis county is a small rural area, a lot of families can't afford to travel long distances for games, our employment rate is high.

True LCHS has played 1A schools, very good ones. Mt. Pleasant and Wayne county are very strong 1A schools, both playoff team for the past few years, and here's something for you.....they have played each other for years, with only small breaks...they are neighboring schools and produces great gates for all parties.

I seen you played springhill, which is 2-8 for the year, did that help? I'll give it to you for Maryville and whitehouse, two good teams.

But this comment about schedule this or do this will make the differance just doesn't stand when you look at all the facts.

You should be proud of your teams accomplishment, but you don't need to go and disrespect others just because they don't have the gold ball. If that is the case ...you should get on every board and tell each team, coach and school...how to fix their problems too! You need to move on to somewhere else, this was started to get opinions and facts as to how LCHS will be next year..if it is going to be an up or down year.

FYI...LCHS next year will be playing Marshall, Giles, Page and Springhill as part of the new District, that should safisfy you.

Enjoy your run, but remember things do change!