Lewis County

Stat_pack1

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you LC fans give up on the football season and leave the forum for teams that are still in in. You lost, good luck next year.

Wow, we can't wait for the next poster to post a comment after this telling us how good they will be next year. When is the last time LC made it to the champ game? Why don't you LC fans just swap cell #'s ( all 4 of ya) and go that route. It would really free up the coach t bandwidth. Teams that are still in it don't really care about the poor season you had. Goodpasture stinks this year and still beat your 11-0 record. They will get put out tonight by CPA or next week by Milan.

All I Got To Say Is Final Score Gp-35 Cpa-21....Yea Cpa Really Took Care Of Gp Didnt They....Good Job Madden

We lost 21 Seniors this year. Including #2 RB Scott Sowell, #3 QB/DB DJ Key, #5 WR/RB/DB/P Marcus Grimes, #32 FB/WR/LB Phillip Jenkins and #90 TE/DE Kyle Nave and we lost 9 O/D Linemen. We also had 13 Juniors, 11 Sophomores, and 17 Freshmen. Who will be the starting Quarterback and Running Backs for the Panthers? Our starter at Quarterback will more than likely be Nathan Davis and I have no clue who the Running Backs will be. How young will the Panthers be next year? I don't see the Dawgs taking the Little Brown Jug away from the Panthers anytime soon. Does anybody know when the game between the Panthers and the Bulldogs is going to be played next year? I also want to take this time to apologize for my fellow Bulldog fans for accusing the Panthers of watering the field before the regular season game in 2007. Don't worry about not getting out of the second round of the playoffs, because Coach Sharp will have the Panthers hungrier than ever to get that bad taste out of their mouths and I will be pulling for you guys next year, well at least until the Panthers play the Bulldogs. I know that this is the football part of the message board, but how is Lewis County doing so far in Girl's and Boy's Basketball. I wish the Panthers the best of luck in every sport this year.

Our Qb For next year should be lathon vaughn....he is a good athlete and can makes plays with his arm and feet......and as the runningbacks caleb sherman and darshay sprakman......sherman was a starter on d this year before we got hurt in a freak accident...but he is very strong for his size..and loves contact...and can run also...and sparkman has great vison and is a great blocker..........has for fullback it will be between justin sparkman and aunstin jones.....justin is the bigger physical back and is very quick and very very strong

Our Qb For next year should be lathon vaughn....he is a good athlete and can makes plays with his arm and feet......and as the runningbacks caleb sherman and darshay sprakman......sherman was a starter on d this year before we got hurt in a freak accident...but he is very strong for his size..and loves contact...and can run also...and sparkman has great vison and is a great blocker..........has for fullback it will be between justin sparkman and aunstin jones.....justin is the bigger physical back and is very quick and very very strong

What happened to the Sherman kid? I saw in your post that he had a freak accident. Does Lewis County still run the same Offense from the time that they start in the Pee Wee's all the way up until they put on the Black and Yellow for the last time? I had heard that Lewis County did that and I know that if the kids stay with football that they will know the Offense inside and out. Bravo to you guys if that is what the team does. I wish that more schools did that. You guys deserved the win over Hickman County this year, ya'll just whooped our butts in every part of the game and I'm a big enough person to admit that. The scary thing is that all of those guys willget a chance to be even stronger after the offseason in the weight room. I am looking forward to next year for Lewis and Hickman. I think that East Hickman will be an improved team, but I don't see the Eagles being able to hang with the Panthers for another couple of years. I see you guys going fairly deep into the playoffs next year and then maybe all of the haters out there will finally give the Panthers the respect that they deserve. Did any of the private schools move up to our new region next for next year? What are some of your reasons that you think that Lewis County has had trouble the past few years getting into the quarters?

What happened to the Sherman kid? I saw in your post that he had a freak accident. Does Lewis County still run the same Offense from the time that they start in the Pee Wee's all the way up until they put on the Black and Yellow for the last time? I had heard that Lewis County did that and I know that if the kids stay with football that they will know the Offense inside and out. Bravo to you guys if that is what the team does. I wish that more schools did that. You guys deserved the win over Hickman County this year, ya'll just whooped our butts in every part of the game and I'm a big enough person to admit that. The scary thing is that all of those guys willget a chance to be even stronger after the offseason in the weight room. I am looking forward to next year for Lewis and Hickman. I think that East Hickman will be an improved team, but I don't see the Eagles being able to hang with the Panthers for another couple of years. I see you guys going fairly deep into the playoffs next year and then maybe all of the haters out there will finally give the Panthers the respect that they deserve. Did any of the private schools move up to our new region next for next year? What are some of your reasons that you think that Lewis County has had trouble the past few years getting into the quarters?

I know alittle about the injury to the sherman kid. It is my understanding him and a few of his friends where bouncing a ball in a house and it bounced up and hit an overhead light, it shattered and a piece came down and went though the top of his foot , almost exiting through the arch of it. It took quite awhile for the muscle tissue to heal. Don't know how much you have followed your team through the years, but since 05, he had taken two or three kickoffs back for TD's against Hickman, he did it as an 8th grader and I know as a 9th grader also. He ran for over a 100 yds on the freshman game between the two.

I figured East would start to show some improvement this year. I guess they still are a young team. As of right now it looks like Fairview is in the best shape of the 4 teams. Course with Sharp, he always , its seems anyway, to build another good team. The outlook over in Hickman looks to be a major rebuilding year. How does the young talent coming up look so far. You going to have a lot of soph. and jrs. starting?

thanks for the info of the runningbacks but the strengh of Lc is the line what is it looking like for next year??

Hey LC Fans - I don't want it to seem I am trying to hijack a thread but I know you guys can answer my question better than anyone. What kind of defense did you use on GP and Cunningham? Did anyone else on the their team present problems , as fas as a threat with the ball. They have to have some balance becasue everyone would just key on Cunningham? What do you guys think is the best way to stop him? Also, what kind of base defense did they run? I think you guys run the Wing-T - so I would imagine they had a bunch in the box? Thanks in advance for your opinions!!

Hey LC Fans - I don't want it to seem I am trying to hijack a thread but I know you guys can answer my question better than anyone. What kind of defense did you use on GP and Cunningham? Did anyone else on the their team present problems , as fas as a threat with the ball. They have to have some balance becasue everyone would just key on Cunningham? What do you guys think is the best way to stop him? Also, what kind of base defense did they run? I think you guys run the Wing-T - so I would imagine they had a bunch in the box? Thanks in advance for your opinions!!

#32 is a very good running back, he plays fullback - although he doesn't play a whole lot (I don't understand why.) There are a couple other good running backs as well, however, Cunningham is the real deal. When people say you must stop him to win, they are not kidding. He has great size and speed, but it is his elusiveness that really gets you. Bottom line.....you had better tackle him, I mean gang tackle him. If you let him run free he will shake any of your defenders one on one. They base out of a 52 defense and will cram the box, unless you loosen them up with a few passes. They had some suspect tackling at times too though, which should fare well for the Bulldogs and Jobronski (sp?).

thanks for the info of the runningbacks but the strengh of Lc is the line what is it looking like for next year??

Four returning starters - Center Paxson Spears, Tight End Nathan Couch, Guard Dylan Crews, Guard Desi Ammons (shared starting time with a senior this year), and Josh Trull, who got alot of time at Center this year. The tackle prospects will be Matt McClain, Cody Mitchell, Cody Cogdill, along with others as that is the position that will be the toughest to replace following Shane Greve and Mason Sharp.

#32 is a very good running back, he plays fullback - although he doesn't play a whole lot (I don't understand why.) There are a couple other good running backs as well, however, Cunningham is the real deal. When people say you must stop him to win, they are not kidding. He has great size and speed, but it is his elusiveness that really gets you. Bottom line.....you had better tackle him, I mean gang tackle him. If you let him run free he will shake any of your defenders one on one. They base out of a 52 defense and will cram the box, unless you loosen them up with a few passes. They had some suspect tackling at times too though, which should fare well for the Bulldogs and Jobronski (sp?).

Thanks - We should have the ability to pass the ball short or deep. The guys seem to be on the same page with the passing game. Completion percentage is around 70% but our bread and butter is running it down your throat even we you know it's coming. Appreciate the info!!

Four returning starters - Center Paxson Spears, Tight End Nathan Couch, Guard Dylan Crews, Guard Desi Ammons (shared starting time with a senior this year), and Josh Trull, who got alot of time at Center this year. The tackle prospects will be Matt McClain, Cody Mitchell, Cody Cogdill, along with others as that is the position that will be the toughest to replace following Shane Greve and Mason Sharp.

yeah those will be some big shoes to fill for those guys but coach sharp will get them ready

Sounds good, lots of experience coming back!What about the D, who all is coming back?Who is looking to be big time play makers on D this year?