Hillsboro at Beech

otherside21

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should be a much closer game than last year's first round matchup. beech has some impressive wins. hillsboro always brings it. lets hear it.

If HHS doesn't turnover the ball they should win without too much of a problem.

Personally, I can't wait to see this one Beech always has a solid TEAM, but in years past they just seem to flame out in the playoffs (Beech hasn't been to the Quarterfinals in football since 1995). Should be a good game.

punctuation goes along way.

Sometimes, a person may want to cut down on the number of keystrokes that they type, the way you did when you left out the space by typing "along" instead of "a long". You know without the space it is a different meaning.

I have not seen Beech play but from thier record this year and beating Maplewood, I think this will be a very good game. My pick is the Hillsboro Burros.

Hillsboro has a very athletic team and always shows up and Beech might not have the major standouts.. but they get it done every week and play together as a team very well!! I'm calling a very close game with Beech coming out on top 28-24

Actually, I am hopeful that proves to be the difference this year for people from the outside looking at HHS compared to past HHS teams.

People always think about Hillsboro football and they think about the tremendous athletes we have. However, this year we are beginning to see the strides being made to becoming a TEAM of phenomonal athletes that are coachable, disciplined, and hard workers. A TEAM that rely upon, trust, and genuinely care about one another.

Now, seeing the progress being made towards that kind of culture rather than the alternative, on top of the tremendous talent we have and I'd say we have the potential to be pretty good!

if the burros play relatively mistake-free football (particularly turnovers), i dont think beech has much of a chance to pull this one off. the hillsboro veterans still have a very sour taste in their mouth from handing last year's quarterfinal game to maplewood on a silver platter with white gloves. i dont think theyll let it happen again.

if the burros play relatively mistake-free football (particularly turnovers), i dont think beech has much of a chance to pull this one off. the hillsboro veterans still have a very sour taste in their mouth from handing last year's quarterfinal game to maplewood on a silver platter with white gloves. i dont think theyll let it happen again.

Yes they do, but the past is the past.