2008 Arby's Classic

DBTeepee

It's nice to see some Knoxville area teams back in the Arby's again. They have been pretty scarce in recent years. I look forward to seeing Bearden play. From what I have read they will be loaded for bear this year, and have a D1 signee who is going to play for Rick Pitino at Louisville.

Once again another very stacked field of teams. Good to see Krop,Breaden,Briarcrest, and Male back in the tournament this year. Looking forward to spending a few days in Bristol again.

We're glad to have you back in the TriCities. It looks like an awesome tournament this year. One of the notables who will not be here this year is the Urspring Germany team. They didn't notify the new tournament director that they wanted to come back until July. The only problem was that all the teams were booked last May. It's amazing how many great programs want to come to the Arby's. I don't see a local team ever winning it again unless something really strange happens.