Rivlaries in Region 2 AAA

mhsrbl202

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dirtydawg13

bearden vs farragut, blount vs maryville. I think these 4 teams will be the top 4 out of there district to play in the region and everytime one of these teams meet one another rather it be home or away the game will be a good one to watch and play in.

Guest sharpshooter12

Blount brings back two starters, but I think they have the potential to do better than last year's team did. They have solid guard and post play. Although they lost their leading scorer (Clapp) I think Golden will open a lot of eyes down low along with Rose outside.

Guest dirtydawg13

no maryville didnt stick it to us lee humphrey stuck it to us from 3pt land once he got hot there was no stoppin' it, but championship night of the district he wasnt hot anymore and we beat yall by bout 15. True yall waxed us at ur place but hey which game counted more? Not to mention the regional tournament i mean it was blount we played in the championship so more than just us stuck it to maryville at least one game.

Name one team that beat Maryville twice last year! You can't because noneone beat us twice. I didn't mean it to sound like we whipped everyone, we didn't, it's just that a lot of teams didn't expect us to be that good and we jumped on them and surprised them. Maryville started to cool off as the season progressed and after the Bearden game it was all down hill!

Region 2 district 3 and 4.

Oak Ridge, Clinton, Maryville, Bearden, Farragut, Central, William Blount, Heritage, Halls, Campbell Co., Karns, Powell, Sevier Co., South Doyle, West...check out TSSAA at

www.tssaa.org and go to classifications. I tried to link you directly but my paste doesn't want to stick.

[Edited by clipper on 8-24-02 9:10A]

Guest caligula

Everyone is rivals in the region. I don't Maryville is scared especially of Clinton. Thats like Aqua man running from Spongebob. Maybe it has something to do with the extra games they picked up playing in the Arby's Tourney. They are playing St. Vincent-St. Mary, if you don't know about them ask somebody. Oh by the way, Maryville-Farragut is huge too. All the Maryville kids wish they went to Farragut and some do. Look at the Maryville kids hair this year.

Guest sharpshooter12
Posted by caligula:

Everyone is rivals in the region. I don't Maryville is scared especially of Clinton. Thats like Aqua man running from Spongebob. Maybe it has something to do with the extra games they picked up playing in the Arby's Tourney. They are playing St. Vincent-St. Mary, if you don't know about them ask somebody. Oh by the way, Maryville-Farragut is huge too. All the Maryville kids wish they went to Farragut and some do. Look at the Maryville kids hair this year.

Are you sure the game with St. Vincent St. Mary didn't fall through? Lee said it wasn't going to happen last he heard.