Scheduling Meeting in Jackson

REDPWR

I know this was a big night at Northside tonight! Who picked up big games for their non-district games next year? Did JCS or USJ schedule any "good" local teams? Who did Westview, Humbolt, Milan, Liberty and Huntingdon pick up? Was Henry County and Camden there? Someone in the know, fill us in!!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Advisor

I know this was a big night at Northside tonight! Who picked up big games for their non-district games next year? Did JCS or USJ schedule any "good" local teams? Who did Westview, Humbolt, Milan, Liberty and Huntingdon pick up? Was Henry County and Camden there? Someone in the know, fill us in!!!

Hey Redpwr!.........I hear that Humboldt scheduled Henry Co. for the next to years! How about that??!! I think Liberty is their other non-district game (opening game)! Can you believe that? Apparently, HC was the elephant in the room last night! (or hallway) Westview and Milan both "declined" HUGE gate opportunities! Surprisingly, so did Dyersburg! Does anyone know what the Vikings will have next season? We have a pretty good idea about Liberty. Does Humboldt have good concessions???

Guest nwtnsports

While I think Milan, Westview or Dyersburg playing Henry Co. would have made for a great matchup and a huge gate, these three teams could potentially be playing eight region games next season in a tough 13AA.

Guest Advisor

While I think Milan, Westview or Dyersburg playing Henry Co. would have made for a great matchup and a huge gate, these three teams could potentially be playing eight region games next season in a tough 13AA.

As do the Patriots! However, everyone has the same non-district weeks open! "It just so happened that Liberty and Humboldt were the only ones without scheduling conflicts!!" /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Guest nwtnsports

Didn't realize that until just now, sorry. Milan picked up Huntingdon for one of their non-district games. I'd guess, but don't know, that Dyersburg would do the same with Dyer Co. Hard to pass up those rivalries. It's too bad, though, that one or two of these three didn't take Henry Co. up on their offer. They could have been playing this season's best team from rural West Tennessee.