WILSON CENTRAL

AllAmerican10

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we still play you guys next yr even though we won't be in the same region. It has been a joy to see your program make the leap to contender . Your kids, coaches, and fans never gave up. I think you have an excellent DC and OC. I think your DC needs to take the next step and apply as a head coach. McChurch and Rottoro have been my favorites to watch over the years. Good luck to you guys in your new region!

Gallatin and Wilson Central is going to be a good rivalry. These two teams along with the others in now 9-AAA are really going to have to earn their shot at the playoffs.

I know the fans at Coffee County enjoyed the hospitality of the people in Wilson County....if only you're football team had been as nice to us, after all we gave you guys your first win ever, back when you were 0- for whatever.

I hope we still play you guys next yr even though we won't be in the same region. It has been a joy to see your program make the leap to contender . Your kids, coaches, and fans never gave up. I think you have an excellent DC and OC. I think your DC needs to take the next step and apply as a head coach. McChurch and Rottoro have been my favorites to watch over the years. Good luck to you guys in your new region!

2p you hit the nail on the head! Good luck WC! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well guys the year is over and i think and i know that others do to know that we should be in the quarter finals right now but ya any thing left to say that is positive?

Well I was thinking that if what would do that then big game might be what lost my favorite that.

WHAT???? Somebody give me a translation. Maybe you're the reason youre team lost, maybe because you couldn't read the playbook. Crossing left looked like Crossing right. And maybe hold onto the ball looked like fumble...

Dude... It's good your season is over.... now maybe you can hit the books a little harder...

QUOTE (Forrest Gump)That's all I got to say about that

Gallatin and Wilson Central is going to be a good rivalry. These two teams along with the others in now 9-AAA are really going to have to earn their shot at the playoffs.

Hey there GWAVE1, I just want you to know that when Gallatin beats them time and time again, and they will, WC will cry foul. They never think they were beaten fairly............They never think any team has the "God given talent" they have and when they loose, they act like babies by throwing a temper tantrum and destroy the locker room. And I'm not only talking about the players, the staff as well.

Just a heads up!!!

Enjoy having that type of program in your region.

Smyrna will miss beating them, year in and year out. But I??™m sure a WC fan will come back at this post with a "You cheated" comment. Watch its coming.

Hey there GWAVE1, I just want you to know that when Gallatin beats them time and time again, and they will, WC will cry foul. They never think they were beaten fairly............They never think any team has the "God given talent" they have and when they loose, they act like babies by throwing a temper tantrum and destroy the locker room. And I'm not only talking about the players, the staff as well.

Just a heads up!!!

Enjoy having that type of program in your region.

Smyrna will miss beating them, year in and year out. But I??™m sure a WC fan will come back at this post with a "You cheated" comment. Watch its coming.

lol typical words for the smyrna class! lol hint the sarcasm!

love how u think u are always right

hard to say they are not right when you see something happen right in front of your face literally 2 feet from it and something completely different get called!

so i do think that they have the right to complain and say they are right!

There it is!!!! I new it was coming.......You can't help yourself.........you held out longer then I thought but it always come back to someone cheating you.........Smyrna wasn't better, they cheated.........What a joke.........Good luck WC I hope you grow up but excuses won't help you do that.

See what I mean GWAVE1.........here is what you have to look forward to.........they feels 1 play made the difference in a game that ended 24-2.