Clarkrange 11/18 games

foxylady

Clarkrange 70 Oakdale 37

_________ Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Total

Clarkrange 17 20 ..16 .17 ..70

Oakdale--- 15 .3 ....8 ..11 ..37

Double Figures Oakdale #4 15 pts.

Double Figures Clarkrange #1 Tara Donhauser 16 pts.

#52 Kelli Reed 13 pts. #41 Serena Snow 10 pts.

Clarkrange 62 Forrest 31

_________ Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Total

Clarkrange 16 ..20 13 13 ...62

Forrest----- 4 ....6 .13 ..8 ...31

Double Figures Forrest #35 Megan Porter 10 pts.

Double Figures Clarkrange #30 Tasha Phillips 16 pts.

#40 Molly Heady 15 pts.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like Clark Range has improved a little bit. Don't you think? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I thinks so. They have a lot of depth. 1st game the 2nd 5 went in early in the 1st qtr. They

did very well. Fr. Susanna Cooper and So. Tara Donhauser played well. Everyone played in

the 1st game (15). Lots of rotation in the 2nd game as well. With Serena Snow's ability the first

6 can keep some pretty fresh legs. At least 9 players made it in in the 1st qtr. Think at

least 11 played in the 2nd game. Starting 5 all played well. Forrest is a good team. Beth Hawn

(8 pts.) and Megan Porter (10 pts.) will do well for Forrest. They will win quite a few games.

Congrats to Clarkrange...very quick, very deep as we all know, will definately be the team to shoot for in A. Forrest played with a lot of nerves, Beth Hawn had 2 fouls in the first minute or so and had to come out of the game. The pressure from CR just added to the nerves and Forrest could not seem to buy a basket. I DO know one thing however, for the 3rd straight year Forrest cannot seem to play this HOF game to their ability....but are still there in Murfreesboro peaking in March....don't want to count my chickens here, but I think we will be there again...and I would love to see a rematch between them and CR /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!! (You called this one Jimbo)

What time SATURDAY does Clarkrange play Wartburg?

Here's the line up for Saturday.

At Clarkrange High School

11:00am Girls C-Range vs. Wartburg

12:30pm Boys C-Range vs. Macon Co.

2:00pm Girls Smith Co. vs. Copper Basin

3:30pm Boys Smith Co. vs. Grace Baptist

5:00pm Girls C-Range vs. Copper Basin

6:30pm Girls Smith Co. vs. Monterey

8:00pm Boys C-Range vs. Smith Co.

At South Fentress Ele. School

11:00am Girls Macon Co. vs. Monterey

12:30pm Boys Grace Baptist vs. Wartburg

2:00pm Girls Grace Baptist vs. Wartburg

3:30pm Boys Macon Co. vs. Monterey

5:00pm Girls Macon Co. vs. Grace Baptist

Looks like a good day of basketball fun!!! Play hard but be safe /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I agree that Forrest has a lot of talent and I wouldn't be surprised to see them in Murfeesboro...but the way Clarkrange was up by more than 30 points, it shows that this has to be one of the best Lady Buffalo teams ever. Plus, they played a lot of players throughout the game. Congratulations Clarkrange.

Did you catch the Jackson Co. game last night? Wow did they just reload or what? Up 35 on Macon Co. and it wasn't that close. Looks like another silver ball for C-range. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Did you catch the Jackson Co. game last night? Wow did they just reload or what? Up 35 on Macon Co. and it wasn't that close. Looks like another silver ball for C-range. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yep, I guess were in for another 5 loss season.