Sweetwater

tiffanymarie211

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They didn't play. WV would have chewed, eaten, and spit Sweetwater back out though.

no we didnt play wv but we will tuesday so i guess we'll see if wat u think is true..... /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />..... we haven't play to the fullest of our ability yet... we have a very young line up and are getting used to a new coach that we just got in august... many people are underestimating us this season.... we're the underdogs in all of our games.... so we'll see

I don't think. I picture.

And everyone plays bad this time of year. It's kinda fun really, watching teams turn it over 40 times a game. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

ya its obvious that you don't think...... guess we'll see wat happens tuesday /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Haven't got to see the varsity yet this year, but they had some good players returning this year with Paige Hicks being the one that stands out probably the most. A very physical type player who can control the boards. Did get to see the jv play Monday against McMinn County and I would have to say, Sweetwater has some talent coming up that should make Sweetwater competitive in the district for a few years at least. With Danny Green back at the helm and Greg Allen helping, you should be able to tell a difference right away. I think they will just get better as the season continues.

So what happened?

we got poned, and im not making excuses but halfway through the 3rd and the entire 4th quarter it was jus a rematch of the jv game...... but Chelsea Shultz is on the team now and taylor neil will be back by the next time we play them so we're not gonna lose to them again..... and them 2 are posts so wv won't be able to handle them