South Fulton

turfwalker

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some family that lives there and they say they are excited about the future.

That sure is great to hear. Coach Spivey and the team sure made this season something special. Nothing but the best for them all.

How many have signed up for next year? Maybe success will get more students involved into something special there that is being started. Class Coach and class players......equals success.

Best of luck to all!

That sure is great to hear. Coach Spivey and the team sure made this season something special. Nothing but the best for them all.

How many have signed up for next year? Maybe success will get more students involved into something special there that is being started. Class Coach and class players......equals success.

Best of luck to all!

I believe somewhere between 10-15 seniors graduated this year. They will return 6 seniors. Three of which are a BIG part of the team. Sam Curtis the 6'4 325 pd. Lineman. Jonathon Avent a 6'1 225 pd RB that runs around a 4.5 40. Jared Fowler who is around 5'8 200 but runs like a tank. He plays fullback.

South Fulton has a freakishly athletic freshman group coming up. I would say a few of them could step in immediately and make an impact, and some of them are going to have to. I'm excited to watch and see what coach spivey turns this group into. He definitely knows what he's doing.

I know that the lifting from mostly just this summer paid off greatly. Of course they still weren't up to the likes of the powers in the Region, but i'm anxious to see what Coach Spivey can do with a full off-season. SF is going to be back on the map soon. Keep working hard for Coach Spivey and it will be sooner than you think.

I hope South Fulton will come out ready for next year. One thing that I do not agree with is their off region teams listed above.

To get better and to take your program to the next level, you must play a tougher schedule of off region teams.

For example, Union City will now play Huntingdon, Obion County, Humboldt and possibly Mayfield. yes, we may get beat on one or two of them but come the meat of our schedule, our team will be ready.

Coach Bowling is not afraid to play anyone but will know where to stop.

Good, Luck, our kids are already wanting to hit the weights and will do so at the end of the 3rd week.

I really think some kids are come from the county to Union city and we have all of our running backs except Colton Speed coming back.

Yea i agree. We have Reidland ky on the schedule now and dont know why. They have been horrible in the past few years. Might not play them long though cause from some news stuff i seen. Riedland, Lone Oak, and Heath schools are combining.

Speed will be a huge loss but someone will step it up and fill the spot.

I might be wrong but I believe we have to play Trenton Peabody, Humbolt, Gleason are some of our tough games. I still haven't quite figured it out yet, but I haven't heard about the Reidland game. I know we always play them in the Jamboree and we beat them by 4 Td's in the Jamboree. Rough!

Yea i agree. We have Reidland ky on the schedule now and dont know why. They have been horrible in the past few years. Might not play them long though cause from some news stuff i seen. Riedland, Lone Oak, and Heath schools are combining.

Speed will be a huge loss but someone will step it up and fill the spot.

sounds like part of the problem with speed is solved...impressive.6' 1" 225 with 4.5 speed...Good start there!

Sure wish Spivey and his team nothing but sucess!

Quality coach...and sounds like the support there matches!

GOOD LUCK

Spivey and South Fulton have a good group coming back next year. Who will be the QB? It will be interesting to see what happens up there.

It will more than likely be Jacob Wade. He is going to be a Junior and he can fly. He is tall and lanky and might be as fast or just a bit slower than Avent. He will be great running our offense if he can get in and learn it.

Could even be an upcoming Freshman Jaquay Garmon. He has very impressive skills. Might even be able to throw the ball 50 yards. An unbelievable cannon. The whole Freshman class will take SF to a new level. Give them a year or two to grow and add strength because they are already fast enough. I'm so excited to see what Coach Spivey can do with them.