U-14 GIRLS STATE LEAGUE- Division I

CHAMPDDS

Since MVM started one for his age group, thought I'd throw this out for the u-14's...

East FC Alliance FC Alliance 95 Girls Black

East BWSC Select

East BWSC 95 Elite

East Premier Soccer Academy PSA 95

East Redoubt Futbol Club RFC 95

West CSA 95 Lady Lobos Blue

West HFC Lady Hurricanes Black

West Midsouth Futbol Club Midsouth FC 95 Girls blue

West TUSC 95 Girls Red

West TN Rush Kickers 95

NOTE: Top 2 seeds from each division will advance to State Championships.

Since MVM started one for his age group, thought I'd throw this out for the u-14's...

East FC Alliance FC Alliance 95 Girls Black

East BWSC Select

East BWSC 95 Elite

East Premier Soccer Academy PSA 95

East Redoubt Futbol Club RFC 95

West CSA 95 Lady Lobos Blue

West HFC Lady Hurricanes Black

West Midsouth Futbol Club Midsouth FC 95 Girls blue

West TUSC 95 Girls Red

West TN Rush Kickers 95

NOTE: Top 2 seeds from each division will advance to State Championships.

I'm surprised that Brentwood has two D-1 teams.....I wonder if one of them was an old TNFC team that moved over this year.

I'm surprised that Brentwood has two D-1 teams.....I wonder if one of them was an old TNFC team that moved over this year.

Those two are their actual B and C teams (I hate those terms, but you know what I mean)..their top team, Brentwood Premier (formally Apex), was the u-13 Champions last year, so have automatic placement in the state tournament, I believe...(They are currently doing Region III play)...so really, they have THREE Div I level teams.....quite an accomplishment

The Knoxville Football Club U14 Blue (formerly Fire Blue) finished 2nd to Brentwood Apex in the tournament last year in U13, so I believe they have automatic placement in the state tournament also. They, in addition to Brentwood Premier, are playing in the Region III Premier League.

Tnsportsfan, How would you rank the teams from the east thats playing in the league. Just curious.

Good Luck in Region III play.

Tnsportsfan, How would you rank the teams from the east thats playing in the league. Just curious.

Good Luck in Region III play.

I don't think I have enough information to rank these fine teams. I know there has been some changes, with a couple of players shifting around. Obviously, Brentwood Premier (formerly Apex) is at the very top of the list. KFC Blue gave them a good game in last years U13 Final, which Brentwood won 2-1. But Brentwood is probably a good deal ahead of everyone else. KFC Blue is probably next, based on last year's results, but I think any one of these teams could be in the number 2 spot.

We are looking forward to playing in the Region III Premier League. That should make for some tough competition!!!!!

Thanks

I don't think I have enough information to rank these fine teams. I know there has been some changes, with a couple of players shifting around. Obviously, Brentwood Premier (formerly Apex) is at the very top of the list. KFC Blue gave them a good game in last years U13 Final, which Brentwood won 2-1. But Brentwood is probably a good deal ahead of everyone else. KFC Blue is probably next, based on last year's results, but I think any one of these teams could be in the number 2 spot.

We are looking forward to playing in the Region III Premier League. That should make for some tough competition!!!!!

Thanks

A little off topic....I find it interesting that the two best u-14 teams in the state come from areas that have found a good system that allows them to play year round, instead of SEVERELY limited in practice/game experience because of the stupid TMSAA that restricts select during the school soccer

season...Kudos to Brentwood and Knoxville for being able to do both, and not affecting their school programs one bit !

I wish the powers that be would open their eyes here in Chattanooga and at the state level, and see that it is possible to do both, and therefore allow year-yound soccer to occur....I mentioned the Middle School rule on a Georgia Soccer Forum, and you could almost hear the laughter from their state about the ridiculous issue...

Spring 2009

Roster set date: December 1, 2008

Roster freeze date: May 15, 2009

Schdule due date: February 15, 2009

(Clubs hosting SL games need to submit confirmation of dates and game times.

TBA home team must submit confirmation of dates and game times.)

Complete play: May 14, 2009

State Championships: May 29-31, 2009 (Site: TBA)

My understandiing is that the state will provide the schedule for Div I, but Div II can do things a little more freely...

2. D1SL matches will be scheduled by TSSA.

3. D2SL matches will be scheduled by the league teams in each age division and possibly each sub-division.

D2SL teams are allowed to play matches at dates, locations, and times that will best fit both team??™s individual

schedules. Virtually any match will qualify as long as both teams agree beforehand to use the match as a

D2SL match and all TSSA State League Rules are met.

A. Teams may play their matches as:

1. Single, Stand-alone events

2. Part of a multi-team (or multi-age group) weekend of matches

3. Part of a tournament where two teams are scheduled to play each other during the tournament.

4. Teams will generally play between four or more matches depending upon the number of teams within an

Spring 2009

Roster set date: December 1, 2008

Roster freeze date: May 15, 2009

Schdule due date: February 15, 2009

(Clubs hosting SL games need to submit confirmation of dates and game times.

TBA home team must submit confirmation of dates and game times.)

Complete play: May 14, 2009

State Championships: May 29-31, 2009 (Site: TBA)

My understandiing is that the state will provide the schedule for Div I, but Div II can do things a little more freely...

2. D1SL matches will be scheduled by TSSA.

3. D2SL matches will be scheduled by the league teams in each age division and possibly each sub-division.

D2SL teams are allowed to play matches at dates, locations, and times that will best fit both team??™s individual

schedules. Virtually any match will qualify as long as both teams agree beforehand to use the match as a

D2SL match and all TSSA State League Rules are met.

A. Teams may play their matches as:

1. Single, Stand-alone events

2. Part of a multi-team (or multi-age group) weekend of matches

3. Part of a tournament where two teams are scheduled to play each other during the tournament.

4. Teams will generally play between four or more matches depending upon the number of teams within an

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

March and April.....

• 4 months later...

The 95G Region III Premier League Central games have all been played, so State Cup Seeding is beginning to take shape.

(except the two AR teams which won't effect TN Seeding, or placement of the teams that participated, have their final R3PL match this weekend).

Here were the final R3PL-Central results:

01st Place: 8-1-0 24pts AL-BUSA Elite (lost to Gulf Coast 2-3)

02nd Place: 7-1-1 22pts TN-Brentwood Apex Premier (lost to BUSA 2-4, and tied KFC)

03rd Place: 6-1-2 21pts MS-Gulf Coast United (lost to Brentwood 4-0, and tied KFC and Miss Fire)

04th Place: 5-2-2 17pts MS-Miss Fire Black (lost to Brentwood 2-0, BUSA 1-0, and tied GC and KFC)

05th Place: 4-2-3 15pts TN-KFC Blue (lost to Hunstville 2-0, BUSA 2-0, and tied Brentwood, & Miss Fire)

06th Place: 3-5-1 10pts LA-Mandeville Lakers

07th Place: 2-5-2 08pts AL-Huntsville Samba

08th Place: 1-6-1 04pts AR-NWAL Strikers

09th Place: 1-7-1 04pts LA-Lafreniere Sting

10th Place: 0-7-1 01pts AR-LittleRock FC

How this effects TN U14 D1-StateCup, I believe is this:

D1 U14G StateCup Bracket

Bracket A pool

1) R3PL Higher TN finisher (Brentwood Apex Premier)

2) TN State League #2 finisher

3) TN State League #3 finisher

Bracket B pool

1) R3PL Lower TN finisher (KFC Blue)

2) TN State League #1 finisher

3) TN State League #4 finisher

U14G State Cup Finals be between the winner of Bracket A and the winner of Bracket B. No SemiFinal round (just like last year)

(Brentwood Apex Premier and KFC don't play in TN State League, but get the automatic #1 and #2 seed spots in the State Cup Tournament for being the TN representatives from the R3Premier League.)

Just checked the TNSoccer.org website, the D1 State-League has posted the scores from the following games:

http://www.gotsport.com/events/schedule.as...irls&Age=14

03/07 3-1 PSA (Chattanooga) vs FC Alliance (Knoxville)

03/07 3-2 FC Alliance (Knoxville) vs Redoubt (Chattanooga)

03/07 2-0 Harpeth (Nashville) vs TN Rush (Jackson)

03/08 2-1 TN United (Hendersonville) vs TN Rush (Jackson)

04/05 1-0 FC Alliance (Knoxville) vs Brentwood Elite Atlas

04/07 4-0 Collierville Lobos vs TN Rush (Jackson)

8 previously schedules games don't show any score, probably either rainouts, or yet-to-be-submitted scores.

The rest of the league games are scheduled to be played 4/18, 19, and 22 (minus any rescheduled rainouts).

As it stands right now, the standings are:

East

1) 2-1-0, 6pts, G.D=+0, GF=5, GA=5 FC Alliance

2) 1-0-0, 3pts, G.D=+2, GF=3, GA=1 PSA

3) 0-0-0, 0pts, G.D=+0, GF=0, GA=0 Brentwood Select Impact

4) 0-1-0, 0pts, G.D=-1, GF=2, GA=3 Redoubt

4) 0-1-0, 0pts, G.D=-1, GF=0, GA=1 Brentwood Elite Atlas

West

1) 1-0-0, 3pts, G.D=+4, GF=4, GA=0 Collierville Lobos

1) 1-0-0, 3pts, G.D=+2, GF=2, GA=0 Harpeth

1) 1-0-0, 3pts, G.D=+1, GF=2, GA=1 TN United

4) 0-0-0, 0pts, G.D=+0, GF=0, GA=0 MidSouth FC