What does district 5AA look like next year?

fallguy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rowland is their only player huh??? They have a major league arm anchoring a pitching rotation that is pretty solid. Yes they lost players from last years team but none of which really mattered. With Rowland, McKinney and Crabtree in the middle of the lineup, and the Malone kid that has developed into a pretty solid player, this team I believe will not lose a district game.

i can GUARANTEE you they will not win every district game... good luck in the district w/o mcginnis on the mound... especially against central and polk

so what are the thoughts about the polk and central matchup.

always a fun atmosphere... but central will sweep w/ ease

i can GUARANTEE you they will not win every district game... good luck in the district w/o mcginnis on the mound... especially against central and polk

always a fun atmosphere... but central will sweep w/ ease

Your not God... you cant guarentee anything. why does everybody think central is so good and that they might be the best team in the state?

Your not God... you cant guarentee anything. why does everybody think central is so good and that they might be the best team in the state?

never said i was God? well my "guarentee" lol nice spelling... is more of a confident prediction... never said they will be anywhere close to being the best team in the state... but they have absolutely no competition in the district... mcginnis will be the only person that might keep the game close in the district

I think Central is the Huge Favorite to win the district! After that is where it gets interesting!

1. Central

2. Polk

3. Sequoyah

4. Boyd

5. Meigs

6. Sweetwater

I think Polk, Sequoyah, Meigs, Boyd, Sweetwater will all battle for Positions 2-6. I am not sure what Boyd has coming back but they normally field a solid team. Polk and Meigs lost a lot but have good returning players, Sequoyah returns all but 1 starter, Sweetwater has a new coach and returns a good group of tallent. I can't wait! Good Luck to all! GO CHIEFS!!!!!

I think Central is the Huge Favorite to win the district! After that is where it gets interesting!

1. Central

2. Polk

3. Sequoyah

4. Boyd

5. Meigs

6. Sweetwater

I think Polk, Sequoyah, Meigs, Boyd, Sweetwater will all battle for Positions 2-6. I am not sure what Boyd has coming back but they normally field a solid team. Polk and Meigs lost a lot but have good returning players, Sequoyah returns all but 1 starter, Sweetwater has a new coach and returns a good group of tallent. I can't wait! Good Luck to all! GO CHIEFS!!!!!

I thought 5AA was divided into a north/south division. Are all 6 teams in one division?

because they are pretty good.. they have alot of experience returning and they have all played together since tball. they work very well as a group and they should continue that thru the season.

VB you are obviously not from Meigs. First you get on here and bash 2 of our past students and now you openly disrespect people from other schools. If you were from Meigs baseball you would know that we don't poor mouth extended family, we try to encourage our players to always have respect for other teams and schools. Please refrain from using our name or talking about our players.

We wish everyone gook luck and look forward to seeing you at the games.

VB you are obviously not from Meigs. First you get on here and bash 2 of our past students and now you openly disrespect people from other schools. If you were from Meigs baseball you would know that we don't poor mouth extended family, we try to encourage our players to always have respect for other teams and schools. Please refrain from using our name or talking about our players.

We wish everyone gook luck and look forward to seeing you at the games.

thank you ma'am ....